9 - Robert Lewandowski

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Headed for a 12 goal season.

Absolute fraud outside of Bundeslolga.
Dude that's a stupid conclusion, he is 34, was last season topscorer with 23 goals in ll although he is far away from his prime and has the third most cl knockout goals if i remember correctly so completely the opposite from 'fraud outside of Bundesliga'

Im also suprised though how bad he was yesterday, looked terrible.

Morten

Dude that's a stupid conclusion, he is 34, was last season topscorer with 23 goals in ll although he is far away from his prime and has the third most cl knockout goals if i remember correctly so completely the opposite from 'fraud outside of Bundesliga'

Im also suprised though how bad he was yesterday, looked terrible.

Benzema is ahead now, though also have many more games.

BusiTheKing

Looks like he's lost sense of his limits. Doesn't look finished physically, just looks like he's overestimating his ability.

Should try and dial his game back towards the basics, then build up from that again.

Temptation

Not a single cross all game against a packed defense.

One ball over the top against a fairly high line and he almost got in.

Didn't miss one chance yesterday.

The only chance of the game fell for Gundogan early on.

Create chances for him and he'll score.

Not happy with his pace? Simple. Get fast wingers around him which will give him more options to play and link up with.

Where are the crosses? Yesterday they didn't even attempt to cross.

Where are the penetrative passes through the middle?

Why can't Barca's fullback Balde cross to save his life? Why did the best cross of the game come from Ronald Araujo of all people?

Temptation

I have never seen him look more disinterested.

He was so fed up of Abde yesterday that he didn't even expect crosses or any service towards the end of the game.

You can tell he's absolutely fuming at the team.

On numerous occasions he made the run in behind the defense looking for the ball over the top. Got it once all game and almost got with an expert control. Don't believe me? Watch the replay of the game.

Morten

He did get a good cross, should have scored that, but didnt time his jump properly.

Lewa from 1-2 years ago would have buried that.

KingLeo10

The only thing worse than this lad’s performances is the marathon of crying we’ve got to put up with from Temptanna Lewandowski after such a game

“Not a single missed chance yesterday”

🤣🤣

Temptation

He did get a good cross, should have scored that, but didnt time his jump properly.

Lewa from 1-2 years ago would have buried that.
That was a super low xG "chance" and can't even be classified as a chance. It's one of those headers which you normally try to knock towards the middle of the goal and someone else makes a run and taps it in.

From that angle, it's really rare to score against your body's momentum.

That's a good cross but not a proper goalscoring chance.

About 1-2 years back, well Peak Lewandowski scored everything and was much better at taking difficult chances than the easier ones.

Temptation

Not giving any excuses though. The team is playing shite coz of the manager but that's not an excuse. Lewy was poor yesterday and not involved in the game at all.

An all time great like RL9 should stand up and drag the team to victory. Maybe it's true that he's finished. I guess that Getafe is a tough team to play in your first game of the season.

Still think he can get Barca trophies though.

Andresito

Staff member
Roque will be turning 19 in February. Give him a few weeks to adapt and he'll grab that CF spot come spring.

Home of Barca Fans