9 - Robert Lewandowski

JamDav1982

Lewa moans about chances but his slow feet and lack of pace is resulting in less of those chances falling by wayside.

Countless times he could have got a shot away quicker or been through on goal and cant do it.

Essentially it seems Lewa wants the team to play to his limitations and he will still get some goals but been here before with Ronaldo at United and Suareza at Barca... they become obsesssed with team playing to their limitations and getting the goals to justify themselves.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's true. He looks shockingly slow making the decision of kicking the ball.
He fumbles a lot. I have spotted and been saying this since November of last year. He started showing this before World Cup. People say he got in decline post-WC. It showed before.
I said at times makes me believe he scored in beginning cause opponents were still getting their bearings defensively early in the season and left Lewa with a bit more time and space to act.

Give me at 3 coins at least.

Horatio

You're welcome
@Temptation @Tookien
You guys should check this thread. It's a purely personal post by that guy but he confirms the perception I think majority of people in the world has about Messi and that his 'regular' goals more often than not would be considered career highlight goals of any other player.
Perused it. "waah are you kidding me" should not be level 5 imo. Outlier category attackers shoudl have at least a few of these in their career where they beat 2-3 and score.
ankara and "can he go all the way" are insane. The latter also in a game with high stakes and not many will be able to score that now or in future. The one against Real, Real was already mentally broken with 10 men but still amazing.

Last edited:

Temptation

Was talking about his fans hyping up MLS goals although they mean nothing and are against defenders who don't move.

Also these fanpages are just an echo chamber filled with propaganda.

I stopped taking them seriously when they said CR7 can't dribble and never scored bangers or solo goals.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Was talking about his fans hyping up MLS goals although they mean nothing and are against defenders who don't move.

I stopped taking them seriously when they said CR7 can't dribble and never scored bangers or solo goals.
Cmon, admit it, your just here to stan Ronaldo/attack Messi. All this Lewandowski fanboying and Liverpool lark is just to give an air of legitimacy.

Word of advice, don't go on '60 Days In', because your cover story ain't never come close to adding up.

Andresito

Staff member

In the end it's still a nice goal majority of people will enjoy, doesn't matter if it's cheeseburger league. Him demolishing that farmers league does nothing to his GOAT status. We've all seen what he can do in his prime, we're just enjoying his last few footballing days and whenever he scores a nice goal it will be talked about, not only in here but from neutral fans too evidently. No need to be so triggered by everything Messi does.

KingLeo10

Yeah, posting something nice about an absolute Barcelona legend in a Barcelona forum is rabid fanboying...while posting about CR7 "bodying that fraud Messi" using AI-generated clips on a Barca forum...while claiming to be a Pool fan is objective, non echo chamber posting.

Fuck outta here :lol: There's a reason everyone here sees through you :lol:

Temptation

This dumbass doesn't understand that the AI CR7 video posted was an intentional joke/bit of trolling. He thinks we believe it's real. Such a genius. :lol:

Temptation

Cmon, admit it, your just here to stan Ronaldo/attack Messi. All this Lewandowski fanboying and Liverpool lark is just to give an air of legitimacy.

Word of advice, don't go on '60 Days In', because your cover story ain't never come close to adding up.
Admit what? I'm not answerable to anyone here and don't have to act as anything.

I'm a big admirer of CR7 and for me he's the 2nd Greatest Player of All Time. Never said otherwise.

You're so far into this echo chamber that you automatically believe that every non Messi fan is like a criminal. Utterly brainwashed. People here can't stand me coz I didn't bow down to the establishment cliques.

Horatio

You're welcome

Tempt doesn't stan for Ronaldo. He just enjoys going against the general direction. We could all agree here today to pick Ronaldo over Messi and he would instantly write up a monograph of why Messi was robbed of Ballon d'Or because in a fair world he would hold 15 instead of 7.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Admit what? I'm not answerable to anyone here and don't have to act as anything.

I'm a big admirer of CR7 and for me he's the 2nd Greatest Player of All Time. Never said otherwise.

You're so far into this echo chamber that you automatically believe that every non Messi fan is like a criminal. Utterly brainwashed. People here can't stand me coz I didn't bow down to the establishment cliques.
It was a turn of phrase, I don't need you to admit to something I'm already convinced of.

You have delusions of grandeur my friend. This is a forum for Barca fans. It's not the footballing equivalent of Braveheart and you are not William Wallace.

Non Messi fans can crack on, I couldn't care less, I'm not emotionally attached to him in any way and don't even watch him anymore.

When you become detached it's easy to see who is attached and your attachment to Ronaldo is crystal clear. As crystal as how that attachment to Ronaldo brings you pain and makes you act in a less than respectable manner.

Every man dies, not every man really lives.

Home of Barca Fans