9 - Robert Lewandowski

CatalinR10

Premature ejaculation. :lol: :lol:

CRY

I just won my bet , the fuck would I even cry in the first place ? This guy is so shit these days that even some goals vs fucking Faeroe Islands makes you come out of the blue and be the first one to defend him.

That ain't it chief.

pers

Lewangoalski is back!

Not really. He played terrible. Even tho he scored 2 goals I would rate his performance 3/10 max. Penalty + one great but lucky goal. He missed 1on1. Difficult to say he missed tho, he just let defenders to catch him.

I do hope he will be back but last 10 months were terrible and I can see you guys are dissapointed with his performance.

L3v1s

Wasn't expecting Poland to struggle against Faroe Islands to be honest. Even without Lewandowski they should've won that game comfortably.

pers

Wasn't expecting Poland to struggle against Faroe Islands to be honest. Even without Lewandowski they should've won that game comfortably.
I am big Lewandowski fan but I think Poland will play better without him. Right now it seems that most players think "OK so you play in Barcelona and you are star player so win it by yourself". I don't see passion in this team and what is more worry I can't see they support each other. There is noone to take responsibility if something goes wrong. Poland is not a team but bunch of random players and even Faroe Islands with some luck can win with such team.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I am big Lewandowski fan but I think Poland will play better without him. Right now it seems that most players think "OK so you play in Barcelona and you are star player so win it by yourself". I don't see passion in this team and what is more worry I can't see they support each other. There is noone to take responsibility if something goes wrong. Poland is not a team but bunch of random players and even Faroe Islands with some luck can win with such team.

@Temptation would be not proud of you :(

Horatio

You're welcome
Welcome back.

Temptation

Not really. He played terrible. Even tho he scored 2 goals I would rate his performance 3/10 max. Penalty + one great but lucky goal. He missed 1on1. Difficult to say he missed tho, he just let defenders to catch him.

I do hope he will be back but last 10 months were terrible and I can see you guys are dissapointed with his performance.
How's this expertly dinked finish luck?!

https://streamin.me/v/a8f013da

Home of Barca Fans