9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

8 years ago today, the GOAT really scored 5 goals in just 9 minutes for Bayern Munich.

Pep's reaction says it all. "You just cannot be that good".

The sheer quality and variety of goals against a team that made the CL quarters and almost knocked out Real Madrid that season. All this coming in as a sub after picking up a knock.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

8 years ago today, the GOAT really scored 5 goals in just 9 minutes for Bayern Munich.

Pep's reaction says it all. "You just cannot be that good".

The sheer quality and variety of goals against a team that made the CL quarters and almost knocked out Real Madrid that season. All this coming in as a sub after picking up a knock.
I remember this day! Pep's reactionw as like: 5 goals in 9 min??? Are you kidding me??

This is crazy

Blackened

Suarez in 2015-16 season scored like 15 goals in the last four matches or so. Nobody brings that up. And he was playing with Messi and Neymar, two players who obviously also want to score. Lewy will always be a poor man's Ivica Olic for me.

Temptation

y is ur unemloyed a@* looking down on BK drive-tru workers? Also, BK on its time is nice.
Why are you so salty? Are you a KL alt or BK drive-thru worker? :lol:

Calling strangers on the internet unemployed to look cool. Don't worry about my finances. Worry about yours bro. You're the one who needs it.

Home of Barca Fans