9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingHristo

Nothing new under the sun. Trolls keep trolling Lewa keeps on scoring.

Provide a quality striker with quality passes and you will see the ball in the net most often than not. It's not a rocket science. There's been a shortage of quality passes for a good while, and you expect a little more from the likes of Frenkie and Gundogan in that regard but fortunately two Joaos are around these days to feed the man... and be fed

One thing's been bothering me. It's a feature of Xavi's Barca, I see Lewa (and now Felix since he's here, and other players too sometimes) making these runs literally begging for a good through ball once in every several minutes, but nothing happens... I wish our midfielders and defenders would be able to risk it more play these kind of long through balls more often but they choose to play it safe most of the time.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Nothing new under the sun. Trolls keep trolling Lewa keeps on scoring.

Provide a quality striker with quality passes and you will see the ball in the net most often than not. It's not a rocket science. There's been a shortage of quality passes for a good while, and you expect a little more from the likes of Frenkie and Gundogan in that regard but fortunately two Joaos are around these days to feed the man... and be fed

One thing's been bothering me. It's a feature of Xavi's Barca, I see Lewa (and now Felix since he's here, and other players too sometimes) making these runs literally begging for a good through ball once in every several minutes, but nothing happens... I wish our midfielders and defenders would be able to risk it more play these kind of long through balls more often but they choose to play it safe most of the time.
I also dont understand it, Lewa makes in every games fantastic runs but rarely gets the ball. Dont know if the missing vision from the players or Xavi who said to play safe

jamrock

He's doing exactly what he did last season, keeping us close to Madrid with very important goals at the first half of the season, no chance we would have won it without those goals last season.

Question is can he better that this season and keep it going towards the business end.

Torres should be is back up, to ensure he isn't burnt out during the second half of the season.

behindbrowneyes

Enjoying his striker life again after the necessary changes in the system. Both Joaos help a lot in that regard.

Had a Bayern deja vu after him scoring these two goals in an ice-cold manner.

JohnN

This is the Lewa we deserve, clutch goals when needed. Not like Ferran who missed and missed. Keep going!

Home of Barca Fans