9 - Robert Lewandowski

He needs delivery, or someone who plays behind him. With Cancelo and Felix, he can do wonder ... He doesn't need to run so much and can disrupt defence. Aint at top age, but we need him now.

lucas24

The difference between you and me is that I have watched all his Bayern and Barca matches. Stat wise this season looks excellent but he is half the player physically that he was in Bayern. Now every defender touch him and he is down. In Bayern his strength was one of his most important attribute. Technically he looks weak as well. So many bad touches. Honestly looking at him and compering his gameplay in Bayern I don't understand how the hell he has such good stats here so far.
He has always looked better in the stats than on the pitch (these mask his poor performances in big games). His stats this season are not due to his great play, but to Barcelona's better offensive power (Felix, Yamal, Gundogan, Cancelo > Dembele). 3 assists, but expected only 0.8 (without today game). This will even out in the long term. Last season he had 7 assists in 34 games, as expected (0.20/90). 5 goals in La Liga cuz he has more situations than last season (0.90 xg/90 vs 0.77/90). He doesn't have Messi's talent and is based on physical attributes, so the decrease in quality is more visible. How many players of his age are still playing at top level?

BTW. Weak CL group rivals will make his statistics even more overvalued ;)

Blackened

Besides Kane and Lukaku, I dont see many world-class 9s born in the 90s. 1987 and 1988 were some years. Suarez, Lewy, Benz, Higuain, Aguero, Cavani, Costa, Falcao... probably forgetting someone. All born during that time frame. Nowadays you`ve got your Hjolunds who have played for five months and scored four goals in a banana league and they are worth 80 million. Where in the heck is the world coming to....

iniestaGOAT

Besides Kane and Lukaku, I dont see many world-class 9s born in the 90s. 1987 and 1988 were some years. Suarez, Lewy, Benz, Higuain, Aguero, Cavani, Costa, Falcao... probably forgetting someone. All born during that time frame. Nowadays you`ve got your Hjolunds who have played for five months and scored four goals in a banana league and they are worth 80 million. Where in the heck is the world coming to....

Lukaku isn't world class ..what are you smoking?
Having send that he is one of those meme players 95 percent of this forum thought was world class and wanted the club to spend 60m plus on him

lucas24

80M for Hjolund is a promotional price when Dembele or Coutinho cost 135M.

thats normal dude, he is 35 and creating chances for him should be the least what a worldclass team should do for their striker
Please. I'm shocked that Barca creating so many goal situations for him. Sorry, from a guy who plays at Barca 9 and earns the most money we must demand a little. He has to be at least a little creative and be able to create something himself or be extremely effective (like Lineker or Butragueno :p). Lewandowski often says in interviews that the team creates too few situations for him. This is complete nonsense. He even has plenty of chances in the National Team, he's just not effective.

Lewandowksi's career stats
xg1.png

La Liga
xg2.png

Top 5 European Leagues
xg3.png

Last World Cup
xg4.png

* xg/90 players who played 180+ minutes, in the long term Lewandowski will overtake many of them.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He did some good things and was unlucky with a few other things - but other than that he sucked :ROFLMAO:

Home of Barca Fans