9 - Robert Lewandowski

Blackened

Wow. Just.... Amazing. Scores two against freaking Celta and he is the best, once again! One lifted old mans leg that looked like something the latter day Luca Toni would do and one semi tap-in. Wow! Oh, dont get me wrong. Goal is a goal. He got the job done. Fine, no complaints. But suddenly all these months of lackluster D-grade performances are all washed away and he is the best in the world again? Nonsense. Expect his usual no show against Real, Atleti and whoever we face during CLs round of 16.

pers

Lewy is 70% of the player he was in Bayern but still this season if you look at goals + assists he is top forward LaLiga player by far. He already has more assists than beloved here Pedri had last season. I don't know how it is even possible.

Temptation

Wow. Just.... Amazing. Scores two against freaking Celta and he is the best, once again! One lifted old mans leg that looked like something the latter day Luca Toni would do and one semi tap-in. Wow! Oh, dont get me wrong. Goal is a goal. He got the job done. Fine, no complaints. But suddenly all these months of lackluster D-grade performances are all washed away and he is the best in the world again? Nonsense. Expect his usual no show against Real, Atleti and whoever we face during CLs round of 16.

Pukki>>Lewy.

lucas24

Lewy is 70% of the player he was in Bayern but still this season if you look at goals + assists he is top forward LaLiga player by far. He already has more assists than beloved here Pedri had last season. I don't know how it is even possible.
You are a dreamer if you think he will play 30% better. Currently Lewandowski plays at the same level as in Bayern
6 games, 5 goals, 5.4 expected goals, efficiency 92% (at Bayern 94%), expected assistst 0.8 (0.13/90, 0.18/90 at Bayern).
These statistics are better than we can expect from a 35yo guy without fabulous technique. Unfortunately, the big matches in which Lewa mostly non exist are yet to come for Barca.

iniestaGOAT

You are a dreamer if you think he will play 30% better. Currently Lewandowski plays at the same level as in Bayern
6 games, 5 goals, 5.4 expected goals, efficiency 92% (at Bayern 94%), expected assistst 0.8 (0.13/90, 0.18/90 at Bayern).
These statistics are better than we can expect from a 35yo guy without fabulous technique. Unfortunately, the big matches in which Lewa mostly non exist are yet to come for Barca.

It does not matter dog!!!
3 points is 3 points, if it helps us win the league title back to back like champagnepapi!!!

CL is different story.

pers

The difference between you and me is that I have watched all his Bayern and Barca matches. Stat wise this season looks excellent but he is half the player physically that he was in Bayern. Now every defender touch him and he is down. In Bayern his strength was one of his most important attribute. Technically he looks weak as well. So many bad touches. Honestly looking at him and compering his gameplay in Bayern I don't understand how the hell he has such good stats here so far.

Temptation

Until the WC, his all round game was fantastic. One of the best first touches and control under pressure.

Now he'll transition into more of a poacher understandably.

This is a washed up version.

Home of Barca Fans