9 - Robert Lewandowski

malvolio

Suarez is definitely clear of Lewa prime v prime, but CR7 is another tier. Suarez had more flash and footballing genius to him, but CR7's impact across big games during his prime (07-17) is another tier.
Unfortunately Suarez didn't have one of the best Man Utd and Real squads in history to back him up.

He also didn't have any of Bayern's squads to back him up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Am I the last one who still has faith he can pull it through for 6-7 more months?

He has the winning mentality and great physique to overcome this.

I bet he will enter a scoring streak soon and prove vital (again) for us.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Am I the last one who still has faith he can pull it through for 6-7 more months?

I hope when Frenkie comes back and this team starts to play well again he will deliver again

but the problem is you see that he has become really slow and he isnt agile anymore so we will see if he can solve his personal deficits

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope when Frenkie comes back and this team starts to play well again he will deliver again

but the problem is you see that he has become really slow and he isnt agile anymore so we will see if he can solve his personal deficits
Listen, Lewa just returned from injury.
I am optimistic about him.

Porque

My biggest hope is he realizes the game is up and chooses MLS or (preferably for the transfer fee) Saudi next summer.

And yes, I think he still has something to offer this season when our strongest 11 returns.

Andresito

Staff member
He declined heavily but I also don't think he's as bad as his numbers show.

By now we know for sure he's not going to create goals out of his ass. If the rest of the team are cohesive and creates chances for him, he's going to bang them in at a better rate than anyone else in the squad would.

Think this rough patch of the whole team will pass sooner or later, then we'll see Lewy goals, braces and maybe even a hattrick.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He declined heavily but I also don't think he's as bad as his numbers show.

By now we know for sure he's not going to create goals out of his ass. If the rest of the team are cohesive and creates chances for him, he's going to bang them in at a better rate than anyone else in the squad would.

Think this rough patch of the whole team will pass sooner or later, then we'll see Lewy goals, braces and maybe even a hattrick.

We need atleast one lewa hattrick before he leaves us...even if this takes 5 years🤧

Messi983

Hope you're right. He's our only striker at least for next two months but more likely for the rest of the season as I don't think we'll be able to register Roque in January. In that case should just give minutes to Guiu or maybe Pau Victor. Don't want to see Ferran upfront anymore.

And I agree with Fati that we should improve as a team when Frenkie is back and Pedri also gets match fitness. Hopefully can finally stay fit.

iniestaGOAT

Hope you're right. He's our only striker at least for next two months but more likely for the rest of the season as I don't think we'll be able to register Roque in January. In that case should just give minutes to Guiu or maybe Pau Victor. Don't want to see Ferran upfront anymore.

And I agree with Fati that we should improve as a team when Frenkie is back and Pedri also gets match fitness. Hopefully can finally stay fit.

Pedri Wil probably be injured again before season ends unfortunately

Frenkie yes

Home of Barca Fans