9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Great header.

A text book Ronaldo at United type game.

Barely contributes anything and loses ball a lot but comes away with a decent finish and a pen.

Horatio

You're welcome
Penaldowsky. That pen btw could be retracted easily as he totally stopped before the shot. Great header, but if can only do it once 6-7 games, not gonna do it.
I don’t know what the rules regarding that are anymore. Neymar seems to stop at one point during run up for years now.

Total-Football

I don’t know what the rules regarding that are anymore. Neymar seems to stop at one point during run up for years now.
Rules are clear.. don't stop at the last step. Neymar, pogba etc stop before the last step, they dont do it at the last step (u get booked for that). The jump that lewa did is a new trend , but I don't see it as a stop nor does the persons who apply the regulations.

Neeraj

Fantastic header, but overall very, very poor again. I think it is quite clear now that he is finished - when was the last time we saw him actually manage to control a difficult or even semi-difficult ball in the box with defenders around him?

That doesn't mean he won't have the odd quality goal here and there - but if Roque doesn't manage to replace him when he arrives, we're really in deep trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans