9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Decent game today.

But awful awful finishing. Needs one to go in.

That second half chance was great play by him. Covered a lot of ground with pace, took good touches, tricked a defender with a fake shot dummy but ultimately messed up the easiest part of the move.

Good game by Xavi today.

xXKonan

He's finally getting the service he's been yapping about not having and he's not doing anything with it.

Takes him about 20 chances for him to even score a goal now and it's costing us.

lucas24

Hope Temptation stops yapping about lack of service and shit. Lewy had three sitters today ffs. I won't be surprised if he leads wasted xG in top 5 leagues
Come on! This guy ruins my favourite striker rating.... His goals/xg ratio is ok. On the same level as he had at Bayern - 95% (he never was a clinical finisher). However, these statistics are deceitful. Lewa often waits too long and defenders knock the ball away from him. Then instead of an xg of eg. 0.5, it's counted 0 because the shot was not taken.

Horatio

You're welcome
Come on! This guy ruins my favourite striker rating.... His goals/xg ratio is ok. On the same level as he had at Bayern - 95% (he never was a clinical finisher). However, these statistics are deceitful. Lewa often waits too long and defenders knock the ball away from him. Then instead of an xg of eg. 0.5, it's counted 0 because the shot was not taken.
Good point

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Sup lads
Howd the lad play
Not very good - but he actually made a couple of decent passes other players didn't capitalize on... But its not about form, his age is catching up with him and he was even at his peak not even close to peak Suarez, Eto'o, Henry etc...

Andresito

Staff member
Won't be getting much better service in big games than this. If it doesn't suit him he can pack his bags.

Home of Barca Fans