9 - Robert Lewandowski

Loki

I'm patient for now. It's not unusual if a 35 years old player needs a bit of time to get his form back after a longer injury.
I'd be more worried if his physical form was lacking, but he ran, pressed and participated in yesterday's game like everyone else.
The goals will come again automatically as long as his physical form stays that way.

lucas24

I'm patient for now. It's not unusual if a 35 years old player needs a bit of time to get his form back after a longer injury.
I'd be more worried if his physical form was lacking, but he ran, pressed and participated in yesterday's game like everyone else.
The goals will come again automatically as long as his physical form stays that way.
He will not return to form again. He simply getting older. His batteries ran out like the bunny from the Duracell adverts.
Among strikers 35+ years old only Lewa and Giroud are still playing at top level. The Frenchman was a reserve at Chelsea for a long time so he doesn't have such a depleted body.

tm.png

Porque

"Barça is seriously thinking about selling Lewandowski in the summer"

José Álvarez spoke about the information about Lewandowski's future after FC Barcelona's victory against Atlético de Madrid

FC B

"Barça is seriously thinking about selling Lewandowski in the summer"

José Álvarez spoke about the information about Lewandowski's future after FC Barcelona's victory against Atlético de Madrid
Better be true and better they already decided he will be sold in the summer.

JamDav1982

The issue is as said at time that even if sell him in summer wont have that same money had in summer 2022.

Barca could add 35m odd to the books to sign Lewa that summer and now even if sold him are not going to have that same room in FFP to replace him... or spend elsewhere on squad.

So not only has he been far too expensive on books in seasons at club but the club dont have same room to spend big on a striker again.. or any other position they could have used the money for.

As said before he is scoring less in league than LDJ and Auba did and clogging up 30-35m odd off FFP then club could have better spent it.

His lack of threat in behind and failure to sign any pace up top limits Barca also. Watch the team when the opposition push high up as littl threat in behind. That needs sorted and pace in front line signed big time.

Spare me this idea the deal was good as won title.. won title with team scoring two more goals than season before with far better squad to support a CF.

It was a panic signing desperate for a name and instant impact rather than what is good for long term of the team.

Kul_z

He had like three memorable plays from yesterday, one when he relieved pressure from cancelo in our part of the field, i was actually surprised it was him and how clean he tackled. 2nd was that backheel he did and third was that assist to felix that almost got in. Nothing that actually he should be remembered as the striker in team. I hope, for his and for ours sake he flops in those kind of games and finds his shooting boots when it really, really matters.
And then when its all done and dusted, he should fuck off, wherever he wants.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Decent game today.

But awful awful finishing. Needs one to go in.

That second half chance was great play by him. Covered a lot of ground with pace, took good touches, tricked a defender with a fake shot dummy but ultimately messed up the easiest part of the move.

Good game by Xavi today.

Man that chance was incredible, how fast he has run with the ball, making a fantastic dummy and then fail to score unfortunately. Really deserved a goal.

JamDav1982

Reckon he will start to score again soon.

FDJ, Gundo and Pedri as a trio can control the ball and build play up the park into final third and with Cancelo/Kounde getting forward he wont be so isolated either.

Almost need to stop even trying to break at times as dont have the team to do it.

Kul_z

Reckon he will start to score again soon.

FDJ, Gundo and Pedri as a trio can control the ball and build play up the park into final third and with Cancelo/Kounde getting forward he wont be so isolated either.

Almost need to stop even trying to break at times as dont have the team to do it.
With fdj, pedri and gundo, cancelo kounde, raphinha and felix he should really just be upfront and wait. Just dont fall back and ruin every link up play, stay the fuck upfront and be patient, there would plenty of balls delivered around and inside 16m area.

Home of Barca Fans