9 - Robert Lewandowski

Tookien

We finally found that his best position is standing like a post close or inside the area. Its bettee that balls just bounce from him, its more dangerous then everything else he does

Holy crap you're right.

That rebound off of Lewandowski's head was more effective than Barca's entire midfield.

It was basically an assist.

Tookien

I just realized it now.

Imagine if the ball didn't bounce off Lewandowski's head.

Barcelona would have probably lost the game, or lost another 2 points.

Even with zero service to Lewandowski throughout the entire game, he still did better than Barcelona's midfield.

Amazing!

Kul_z

Holy crap you're right.

That rebound off of Lewandowski's head was more effective than Barca's entire midfield.

It was basically an assist.
Oh yeah, tell em girl how your poor baby is mistreated in this barca setup. Cry me more.
This guy sucks big time, nothing less nothing more

Tookien

Oh yeah, tell em girl how your poor baby is mistreated in this barca setup. Cry me more.
This guy sucks big time, nothing less nothing more

You made a great point that even when Lewandowski stands still, he is more effective than Barcelona's entire midfield.

I mean how else would they have scored if the ball didn't bounce off Lewandowski's head and created that wonderful assist.

Riddle me that batman!

topt

We didn't squander his potential.

We signed a striker who's washed up. His first 4-6 months were good, but as soon as he returned after the World Cup his form started dipping.
Probably lost some motivation too after the World Cup exit and enjoyng the fantastic lifestyle in Barcelona.

You people need to realize that it's extremely rare that elite players or athletes play at a high level until their mid 30s or late 30s.

Guys like Messi and Ronaldo are exceptions to the rule.
Messi ?

Kul_z

You made a great point that even when Lewandowski stands still, he is more effective than Barcelona's entire midfield.

I mean how else would they have scored if the ball didn't bounce off Lewandowski's head and created that wonderful assist.

Riddle me that batman
Yes, you're right. His best quality is standing like a cone these days. That might be his best move since the start of the season, put it in his higlight video in slowmo too

Tookien

Yes, you're right. His best quality is standing like a cone these days. That might be his best move since the start of the season, put it in his higlight video in slowmo too

Agree completely.

Better than anything Barcelona produced all game.

Home of Barca Fans