9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

Would you want him to leave in January or in the summer market?
In the Summer to ease in Roque slowly during the rest of this season.

Think Lewy will have a positive impact on Chelsea as they don't have much experience in the attack.

But think this is just a newspaper rumour.

Messi983

I would sell him yesterday if Chelsea give us 20-30m and maybe someone like Andrey Santos on loan with a buy option.

Won't happen though.

FC B

It would be great if we got rid of him in the summer but not convinced he'll accept to go or that the club will enforce him to leave.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Won the WC as the best player in the tourney as a 35 year old yes.
I know I said you were a little bit stupid a few weeks ago, but even I get tired of having to explain everything to you like a child.

Cmon now mate.

JamDav1982

I would sell him yesterday if Chelsea give us 20-30m and maybe someone like Andrey Santos on loan with a buy option.

Won't happen though.

Nae fucking chance on that unless Chelsea set up some skull duggery to then sell him on to SA and get money back at least.

And they do have links there.

From what know about Chelsea and their recruitment this would not fit in at all.. unless tied with SA move in summer.

Barca will still want to punt this cunt and sign Morata for free.

Porque

Nae fucking chance on that unless Chelsea set up some skull duggery to then sell him on to SA and get money back at least.

And they do have links there.

From what know about Chelsea and their recruitment this would not fit in at all.. unless tied with SA move in summer.

Barca will still want to punt this cunt and sign Morata for free.

Was going to say this.

Chelsea would probably have it arranged for a Saudi move after them.

JamDav1982

Dont think will happen as cant see Chelsea wanting him or Barca going without more of a target type CF.. even though he has been shite.

Maybe Nico Jackson on loan until end of season until try to get Morata for free.. Jackson been shite but knows la liga.

Made up scenarios though. Cant see it.

topt

Won the WC as the best player in the tourney as a 35 year old yes.
I know I said you were a little bit stupid a few weeks ago, but even I get tired of having to explain everything to you like a child.

Cmon now mate.
yeah those 6 games really showed us how great he is since the 8:2; I wont go again in to the quality of that tournament

Fati_Future_BallonDor

that was 6 games man, he is shit for years now

Playing on high level constant is nearly impossible for a 34+ years old player, man-bun Ronaldo was the best 35 years old guy ive ever seen and even he struggled against big teams...i have respect for every player who performs top after become 34, we need to see it as a bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans