9 - Robert Lewandowski

jamrock

He's always been a striker that
1. Needs wingers to create for him
2. Wasn't the most clinical.

Right now our wing play is very meh, that's not raphinha's game and cancelo is being asked to me a midfielder.

It seems yesterday before he came off, xavi was finally going to have him start to overlap on the right, he's only really don't that when he played LB.

Plus when blade breaks free is crosses have been poor.

Now when he does get one or two chances per game, again was never the most clinical, we see what happens there.

He's been poor but I think it's about 50/50 our play vs him being totally trash/done.

topt

7 games and he won the Copa America as player of tournament the year before and was good for PSG.. while focused on WC.

Tell us any Bayern player at all that has has better last couple years than Messi...just one?:
oh sorry, yeah copa america and his BDO, he he. His BDO and Mane second place are an equal joke. I can tell you I wouldnt want him anywhere near first bayern team since that 8:2 where it was obvious he cant run anymore.

JamDav1982

oh sorry, yeah copa america and his BDO, he he. His BDO and Mane second place are an equal joke. I can tell you I wouldnt want him anywhere near first bayern team since that 8:2 where it was obvious he cant run anymore.

Again.,, what Bayern player has been better than Messi the past couple years?

Should be easy to name one and not avoid it again surely seeing as he 'cant run'.

topt

Again.,, what Bayern player has been better than Messi the past couple years?

Should be easy to name one and not avoid it again surely seeing as he 'cant run'.
better question is which one wasnt... but I ll play Kane easy, Lewa until he decided to retire in the sun

JamDav1982

better question is which one wasnt... but I ll play Kane easy

Haha Kane?

That best can do?

Kane won fuck all and flopped at WC when they needed him and now Spurs look better without him.

Try again.

What has Kane done that is better than winning World Cup as best player for example?

Temptation

Best player.....WC awards at Qatar were a big fat joke. :lol:

Don't believe me? Tell me why CR7 won man of the match in Portugal's first game despite playing poorly.....

Most of Messi's goals were penalties and he was poor against Saudi. Mbappe outplayed him in the final and was comfortably the best player in the WC. Just like James was back in 2014.

This WC campaign is being overhyped and history is being rewritten by the Messi PR propoganda machine. He had a very good WC for his age but it's nowhere near a historical Maradona esque WC campaign lmao. Messi had some magical assists, 1 really good goal and took the penalties under pressure well. No doubt he did his job but he didn't carry Argentina like his fans say.

International Football is slower and Messi gave his all for 5 odd games and was good in moments. 8 outta 10 WC. Great for his age. Club Football is very different and a higher level. World Cup is greater in terms of recognition and legacy obviously.

For PSG, he's been awful to say the least and literally got kicked out of the club by match going fans. No amount of brushing it under the carpet will change that narrative. :lol:

topt

Haha Kane?

That best can do?

Kane won fuck all and flopped at WC when they needed him and now Spurs look better without him.

Try again.

What has Kane done that is better than winning World Cup as best player for example?
hm, almost every Bayern german player has won the world cup, does that make them better than Kane ? I think that every normal football fan would take Kane over old Messi (after 8 2)

JamDav1982

hm, almost every Bayern german player has won the world cup, does that make them better than Kane ? I think that every normal football fan would take Kane over old Messi (after 8 2)
Harry Kane in 2022 and 2023

No trophies. No individual awards. Flopped at World Cup and named at best 19th in Balon dor. Did score a lot of goals for Spurs in league though.. as they finished below Brighton and Villa last season..

That Harry Kane was better than Messi who..

Won Copa America in Brazil as best player, won two league titles with PSG, won World Cup as best player and won record 8th balondor

That Harry Kane was better than Messi?

Keep at it. It suits you.

Levels.

KingLeo10

You really are a dumb troll.

Jammy asked about the last 2-3 years...and you're going back to 2014 :lol: Only active German players from that era at Bayern are what a crippled Neuer and ancient T.Muller?

Since then the Bayern german players have mustered humiliation after humiliation at 2018 and 2022 WCs...no other German generation has had back to back group stage exits in WC :lol: MIGHTY BAYERN MAGIC.

topt

Messi was by far best player at World Cup.

Simples.

Historic level and had been best player at WC before without winning it to be fair to the lad
by far.... still he was washed even than I believe that justshows the quality of tournament; WC just isnt what it was before.

JamDav1982

by far.... still he was washed even than I believe that justshows the quality of tournament; WC just isnt what it was before.

By far... aye.

How many Bayern players won World Cup as best player?

Not one..

Dont try to move goals posts when make it so easy.

Kane better than Messi last couple seasons... senstation claim.

Keep them coming.

'Washed tournament'... where Bayern players flopped... you make it too easy chief. Why didnt Kane and the Bayern lads dominate? This 'washed tourmament'?

Home of Barca Fans