9 - Robert Lewandowski

JamDav1982

Oooft the last argument of a numpty has arrived... 'PR'.

Messi completing football truly hurt and will that pain will never leave some.

Yuk.

Messi writes the script chief and what a script it was!

Add that to his GOAT status. Chief script writer of all time on the worlds most beautiful game.

CatalinR10

Would join in but it's clear by now some people get hard by getting dominated and humiliated.

No other explanation.

Wouldn't amaze me if some GOAT hating guys here did a hunger strike to be skeletal , in order to be able to suck their own dick while watching how they're humiliated by Jamdav and the rest.

Sheesh weird ass fetishes going on here.

Could never be me.

Temptation

Says the fag who literally talks and fantasizes about Messi's dick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No amount of handjobs the Pessiboi gang gives each other will change that. Yikes! :lol:

CatalinR10

Says the fag who literally talks and fantasizes about Messi's dick. :lol: :lol: :lol:

No amount of handjobs the Pessiboi gang gives each other will change that. Yikes! :lol:

Said something gay just to bait ya'll and of course you jump first to comment with some gay shit

Lmao how ironic.

But hey , at least this time you didn't say something like

zoriwpq.jpg

Fucking weirdo , wouldn't amaze me one bit if you're on some police list for sexual assault or some shit.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Well you wouldn't know anyways. Messi's PR won't feed you that. :lol:

Stick to the spamming the script you were given. :clown:
The way you flap your feathers and cling on to anyone who attacks Messi shows that you have been far more devastated by his world cup win than you like to let on.

As Lionel Andres Muthafuckin' Messi will most certainly be the most idolised footballer in your lifetime, I genuinely hope you can come to a resolution one day with this.

Temptation

Oh look the entire gang is here to spam their saved paragraphs......

But sure it was just bait and other people are the one's triggered. :lol: :lol:

JamDav1982

well, if only he could win something like Copa he would win BDO
Ronaldo is a born winner, Messi not so much.....

Kane can try to start by winning Euros at home when lost to Italian side that was bang average.

Can start by trying to finish above Brighton in league table.

Small steps.

Messi has won more trophies than Ronaldo... and completed the game.

Try that latest terrible point again.

Ronaldo the 'born winner' who has never scored or assisted in WC knock outs. Top stuff.

'Born Winner'

Ronaldo nothing but a born whinger since Messi completed the game.

topt

Kane can try to start by winning Euros at home when lost to Italian side that was bang average.

Can start by trying to finish above Brighton in league table.

Small steps.
or if he just stoped running he could become top player in some amero crap team, that would really take him to new hights

Home of Barca Fans