9 - Robert Lewandowski

Porque

How dare you be in the presence of Anna Lewandowska and be dressed with such sloth-tude. Makes Sergi Dest look high society.

JohnN

I am beyond the point of criticism. I feel sorry watching him play. he should have retired, his legs are gone.

Temptation

Robert Lewandowski ‘enormously frustrated’ with current situation at Barcelona​

Poland boss Michal Probierz says the striker’s not happy

Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski is said to be “enormously frustrated” with his situation at the club after struggling to find his best form this season due to the lack of opportunities.

Lewandowski has scored eight times in 19 La Liga appearances - a far cry from last season when he ended the campaign as the top scorer in Spain’s top flight.

Poland boss Michal Probierz feels Lewandowski has been unfairly criticised, as the whole team has struggled this season, and admits the striker is having a tough time.

“I understand that one could complain if FC Barcelona played well and he played badly, but the entire Barça team is playing badly and Robert finds it very difficult to find a way to solve it,” he told Laczy Nas Pilka.

“You can tell he tries his best to do his best, but there aren’t many opportunities, and even if he figures something out himself, someone won’t take advantage of it. The club’s situation frustrates him enormously.

“I have the impression that the perception of Robert through the prism of Barcelona is too negative, it is going in the wrong direction. You can criticize, you can judge, but sometimes you also need to support someone.”

Lewandowski’s frustration has no doubt been compounded by the fact he’s been taken off early by Xavi in recent games against Betis, Athletic and Villarreal.

Blackened

He is obviously completely washed up now but he was never that good to begin with either. His big game performances amount to exactly one performance, one single performance that was over a decade ago. Other than those four goals, he has always been a flat track bully.

JohnN

Robert Lewandowski ‘enormously frustrated’ with current situation at Barcelona​

Poland boss Michal Probierz says the striker’s not happy

Barcelona striker Robert Lewandowski is said to be “enormously frustrated” with his situation at the club after struggling to find his best form this season due to the lack of opportunities.

Lewandowski has scored eight times in 19 La Liga appearances - a far cry from last season when he ended the campaign as the top scorer in Spain’s top flight.

Poland boss Michal Probierz feels Lewandowski has been unfairly criticised, as the whole team has struggled this season, and admits the striker is having a tough time.

“I understand that one could complain if FC Barcelona played well and he played badly, but the entire Barça team is playing badly and Robert finds it very difficult to find a way to solve it,” he told Laczy Nas Pilka.

“You can tell he tries his best to do his best, but there aren’t many opportunities, and even if he figures something out himself, someone won’t take advantage of it. The club’s situation frustrates him enormously.

“I have the impression that the perception of Robert through the prism of Barcelona is too negative, it is going in the wrong direction. You can criticize, you can judge, but sometimes you also need to support someone.”

Lewandowski’s frustration has no doubt been compounded by the fact he’s been taken off early by Xavi in recent games against Betis, Athletic and Villarreal.
he is done. frustrated about old age would be normal. the team isn't at fault.

JamDav1982

He is a CF that cant run in behind, cant hold ball up, cant run channels, cant lay ball off...

Fucking absurd that Barca have this numpty at 35 on a fortune and by all accounts salary set to go up.

Even if want to get rid of him in summer will be near enough impossible on his salary and who would even be interested.

Auba was better.. and younger and Barca are going to have paid about 100m odd for signing this numpty.

Even Depay is better... LDJ is better.

Bad planning from start to finish and league title last season doesnt change a thing or make it anywhere close to worthwhile.

Home of Barca Fans