9 - Robert Lewandowski

jamrock

Unpopular opinion, but I think if we sign Williams, it will go a long way in him having a good year, injuries permitting.

But even if we don't, flick ball will get him around 30 goals, all comps next season, the key will be managing his minutes.

mc_lovin

Unpopular opinion, but I think if we sign Williams, it will go a long way in him having a good year, injuries permitting.

But even if we don't, flick ball will get him around 30 goals, all comps next season, the key will be managing his minutes.
That already aged well :lol:

Pure madness to expect anything from Lewy. I would be positively surprised if he’s anything but a massive handicap.

Gnidrologist

Was a massive donkey, when came on. Fucked up p much every episode he had the ball, while also being greedy cunt in a friendly game. What's up with him holding ball and trying to make fancy tricks for eternity as if he's prime Messi. And what's the point? Just pass the ball, fool!

JamDav1982

He reeks of Ronaldo at Man Utd.

Past his best.. but still thinks star of the show. Wants the whole team built to him and for him to score goals even if team as a whole doesnt improve.

Bitches and moans at littlest mistake by others when makes more mistakes than anyone himself.

This idea put round last season he was 'good for the youngsters' vanished quickly.. guy looks jealous of Yamal half the time and there were reports Xavi wanted rid due to way he interacted with some of younger players.

Tookien

Not sure what the noobs are talking about here. What do you think Lewandowski had to prove in the short time he played in a meaningless game and risking injury for the last season in his Barcelona career?

Lewandowski looks very much in form to me. His movement is quite good, he should have finished that one chance which was blocked well but otherwise I am impressed.

You guys need to THINK more and complain less.

Home of Barca Fans