9 - Robert Lewandowski

Gnidrologist

If he didn't need to prove anything then why he hogged the ball for no reason and shot the hero shot, when there was 10x better option for his teammate. He obviously thought he needs to show off in front of kids.

anarion

If he didn't need to prove anything then why he hogged the ball for no reason and shot the hero shot, when there was 10x better option for his teammate. He obviously thought he needs to show off in front of kids.
What is he supposed to do? Its a friendly. Hero shot? So if he did that in important match its bad, if he does that in friendly its bad too. Stop trying to bend the reality to prove your point. Its a friendly and mostly players are greedy on friendlies. I remember friendlies at Bayern, everyone did those so called hero shots, nobody passed

anarion

Im not his fanboy. Far from it. I am a fan for obvious reasons as we never had such a player in our country, but lately he is getting on my nerves, especially after Poland's EURO failure.

I am beginning to think he's just na asshole. I hoped he would try to play for the team, he doesnt need to prove anything at 36yo, he's completely unaware of what Polish fans think of him and that's very bad. He lives in some bubble.

He doesnt have the speed or reflexes anymore, IMO all he should do is play for the team, try to link up and create opportunities for others. He is surely good at that, but the asshole still wants to pad his stats and seems he doesnt give a shit about the team.

I defended him in above post because its too much, you cant objectively criticize for everything

Messi983

Im not his fanboy. Far from it. I am a fan for obvious reasons as we never had such a player in our country, but lately he is getting on my nerves, especially after Poland's EURO failure.

I am beginning to think he's just na asshole. I hoped he would try to play for the team, he doesnt need to prove anything at 36yo, he's completely unaware of what Polish fans think of him and that's very bad. He lives in some bubble.

He doesnt have the speed or reflexes anymore, IMO all he should do is play for the team, try to link up and create opportunities for others. He is surely good at that, but the asshole still wants to pad his stats and seems he doesnt give a shit about the team.

I defended him in above post because its too much, you cant objectively criticize for everything

Fair enough. Didn't mean you personally but his longterm fan boys here (they know who they are) who think Lewy can do nothing wrong and it's always his team mates fault when he sucks. Same mentality he has as a player too.

jamrock

This season will be the final word on if his signing was a success or failure.

Right now, it's a C or C+, good first season,.dropped off last season.

Let's see what he can do 24/25, which regardless of what happens, should be his last one here.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Asshole sounds too harsh

Just too much confidence🥸

anarion

Asshole sounds too harsh

Just too much confidence🥸
Dont know what he's on if he still has so much confidence after failing so many low probability shots on target. He should focus on making the team win. His golas are not going to contribute to his legacy anyway.

He surely understands that fans have eyes and can appreciate a player contributing to the team playing well.

His decision making has gone to shit. Most of the time he tries to force a shot or a pass through defender legs. Why not stop with the ball and try to look for the next open person when inside the box? Is he scared to do that? Ot requires godlike reaction time for a defender to anticipate change of direction by attacker, but Lewy Has small balls and just tries to brute force everything hoping for some luck

Gnidrologist

He had completely free teammate in the last minutes after Barca made good buildup and created space on the left flank. If he'd passed, the guy would be almost 1v1 with keeper, but he decided on low probability long shot that was easily blocked. I mean, yes, it 's friendly, but... why?

mc_lovin

Ferran is not close to Lewa. Lewa will drop 20 goals this year in La Liga even in decline
While sinking the overall quality of play. Ferran in comparison is just invisible, which is preferable if you ask me. Won’t compete for the League either way though.

JamDav1982

Imagine we didn't have Lewa. We would be back to the dark times when we had Jutgla out there and Aubameyang

Auba had better goals per min for Barca in league than Lewa does and he was part of a front line that ripped Real 4-0 in Bernabeu.

The season before Lewa arrived with likes of Jutgla, Auba/LDJ Barca scored 2 fewer goals than did when won the title.

Auba at least offered something in behind opposition in way that Lewa cant.

Last edited:

Masetro10

Auba had better goals per min for Barca in league than Lewa does and he was part of a front line that ripped Real 4-0 in Bernabeu.

The season before Lewa arrived with likes of Jutgla, Auba/LDJ Barca scored 2 fewer goals than did when won the title.

Auba at least offered something in behind opposition in way that Lewa cant.
As much as we wish it to be true that season wasn't god awful it was still ass. Also that 4-0 while great for morale was kind of RM just not particularly caring and trying Modric in a bad position. Great game for us but in the grand scheme not too important for them white trashcans.

I liked Auba but can we admit half the reason we even were able to attract players the next transfer window was because we brought in Lewa

Home of Barca Fans