9 - Robert Lewandowski

Loki

No need to take the trolls seriously. They live from game to game. According to these fans Barca should change half their squad after a bad game. Lewy going to be the undisputed striker this season, because there is no player in the squad who comes even close to his finishes with foot and head. Running doesn't cover finishes for a striker, or Ferran would be the best striker in the world after this logic.

Blackened

Well the first goal was great, no doubts. But one should not make any kind of ideas based on meaningless friendlies. Real will be huge favourites for the coming season. They have what most would describe as the best three players in the world in Vinicius, Bellingham and Mbappe. Is that really the case? Maybe. Will their squad click? We shall see. Galactico teams rarely work. It didnt work when they had R9, Zidane, Figo, Carlos, Beckham, Raul and so forth. PSG have tried it for over a decade now, and they have failed. Real of course wont have a full galactico team. Their defence is good but not on par with the one they had with Ramos, Pepe and Marcelo. Their midfield (bar Bellingham) isnt world-class. Besides the forementioned three players, their squad really isnt that good. I mean... it is good but it isnt... THAT good. Lewandowski? He can still be an effective fella is he has tons of service. We shall see.

Tookien

Well the first goal was great, no doubts. But one should not make any kind of ideas based on meaningless friendlies. Real will be huge favourites for the coming season. They have what most would describe as the best three players in the world in Vinicius, Bellingham and Mbappe. Is that really the case? Maybe. Will their squad click? We shall see. Galactico teams rarely work. It didnt work when they had R9, Zidane, Figo, Carlos, Beckham, Raul and so forth. PSG have tried it for over a decade now, and they have failed. Real of course wont have a full galactico team. Their defence is good but not on par with the one they had with Ramos, Pepe and Marcelo. Their midfield (bar Bellingham) isnt world-class. Besides the forementioned three players, their squad really isnt that good. I mean... it is good but it isnt... THAT good. Lewandowski? He can still be an effective fella is he has tons of service. We shall see.

I completely agree. We should not jump to conclusions based on meaningless friendlies.

Tookien

Good he can still score, when gets free shots. Nobody doubted that. Still holds on to the ball like retard instead of releasing it quickly, which he should as has no agility at this stage. What's up with this ball hogging, when there are so many options to pass? Also detriment to the Flicks aggressive pressing, especially, when other geezers also on the pitch as was seen in inferior first half by Barca.

I'm so sorry he doesn't play like everyone else and doesn't make the same predictable pass that everyone else does.

So sorry. He's sorry as well.

Flick is sorry too.

We are all so sorry.

Maradona37

Keep trolling, never ends well on here :)
He's just jealous because I have forgotten more about football than he will ever know and would piss all over him if I played against him too. He is well out of his league. This is a guy who thinks Kroos (admittedly brilliant player) is better than Xavi and Iniesta ffs, and thinks Bellingham is the 'most talented' young player - he's a lost cause. I am not just saying that because he's attacking me either - he genuinely is a cretin who doesn't understand the game and should be following another sport.

As for 45 IQ :lol: Guy is an embarrassment. My official IQ has been tested pretty highly actually.

He's clearly trying to prove himself by taking on someone far superior to him. He's thick and knows NOTHING about football. He also knows nothing about Real Madrid's history and likely latched onto them when they started winning the CL a lot, in an effort to feel better about his own insignificant life and failures.

Typical braindead housefly I have been swatting aside on forums for 20 years. There's one or two on every forum who develop a problem with me, which is why I generally stay away from forums - tits like 'Blanco' who know nothing about the game.

He's on ignore now so I won't be reading more of the thick cunt's diatribes and personal attacks on me.

Last edited:
What a terrible striker he's, what a mistake we did recruiting him and giving him this contract !
All this money for a player who cannot dribble my grand mother.

No different than that bum HAALAND.
But i am sure you would have spent 200m on him.
Damn ! you pull hard on the veal shoulder buddy !
I would never have taken one of these attackers, studs are not my style, but maybe you like it.
And city never paid 200M for haaland, still dreaming mate!

B4L

Is he still with us ? I dont understand why we havent sold him (or gave him for free, still better than paying his salary) yet. Time for MLS.

Home of Barca Fans