9 - Robert Lewandowski

Tookien

Haha.. no not that type of criticism... legitimate criticism of what he brings to team.

So brave of Lewa to come to Barca at 34 for 32m contract this season.. so so brave.

OK man go ahead and make the argument.

He was involved in an assist and very key play in the last game against RM.

You say based on that performance "he is finished".

Make the argument, connect the dots.

Can you do that?

I'll be waiting.

I'm waiting.

JamDav1982

Arguments have been made many times... the response is predictable.

'Involved in an assist'..... aka.. he completely fluffed a chance from inside 6 yds and fell to Victor.

JamDav1982

Do you apply the same standard to other players that make mistakes?

Pretty much every player is dicscussed on here and what people think they bring and dont bring to the team.. strange question to ask.

Do you try to give credit to others for mistakes?

Messigician

Bro is basically only shiting on RM players and waits for Barca fans to approve that he knows more about football than a madridista?! 😀 I thought you cant be more pathetic, but you always find a way. Anyway, I will wait for 1/2 more 45 IQ guys to join Messigician and you and when the sum of your IQs is close to mine the discussion could continue. Just let me know when you are ready.
Keep trolling, never ends well on here :)

Gnidrologist

Good he can still score, when gets free shots. Nobody doubted that. Still holds on to the ball like retard instead of releasing it quickly, which he should as has no agility at this stage. What's up with this ball hogging, when there are so many options to pass? Also detriment to the Flicks aggressive pressing, especially, when other geezers also on the pitch as was seen in inferior first half by Barca.

Home of Barca Fans