Tookien: "How did you play?"
Andresito: "We played great, we dribbled the hell out of the other team"
Tookien: "What was the final score"
Andresito: "We lost 5:0"

Tookien: "How did you play?"
Andresito: "We didn't play well"
Tookien: "What was the final score"
Andresito: "We won 2:1"
What was wrong in my initial post though? He took his goals and was bleak otherwise. You disagree?

Tookien

He was worse than a 39 year old Cristiano, but scored a pen and a tap in and everything will be forgiven. Doesn't matter that he was invisible for the rest of the game, except when he showed his selfishnes.

99% of strikers would have been offside for the 1st goal.

M3ls

To be honest, it's a bad game.

He slows down attacks very much.

But he scored two goals. One Portuguese won several golden balls playing poorly but scoring goals.

Andresito

Staff member
The purpose IS to score goals, that is the point.
He was also involved in a few key plays, but I guess you missed that.
I literally said during half time I'm fine with him scoring goals and doing nothing else as long as we win the games. But your dumb ass just wants to pick fights and argue with whoever posts in this thread.

Tookien

You’re setting yourself up for L. Best not to compare what he does and not does to hypothetical strikers.

Because his ability to stay onside in those positions is unmatched.
It's not merely a hypothetical, it's a reality that he demonstrated especially in his time in Bayern.

Tookien

To be honest, it's a bad game.

He slows down attacks very much.

But he scored two goals. One Portuguese won several golden balls playing poorly but scoring goals.

Learn to use at least two brain cells please, okay?

It's a new manager.
New teammates.
New system.

EVERYONE made mistakes. There is clearly some confusion and it's being worked out.

M3ls

Learn to use at least two brain cells please, okay?

It's a new manager.
New teammates.
New system.

EVERYONE made mistakes. There is clearly some confusion and it's being worked out.
Lewandowski had a problem with slow decision-making and slow body work last season.

Lewandowski needs 150 seconds to handle the ball, turn towards the goal and pass.

Tookien

Lewandowski had a problem with slow decision-making and slow body work last season.

Lewandowski needs 150 seconds to handle the ball, turn towards the goal and pass.

He's also more unpredictable and is not just looking for the next predictable pass.

THINK

Messi983

FFS, the worst thing of him having a "good game" (I'll take every time he's not totally useless which will happen more often than not) is that his fan boys are coming out of their closets.

Home of Barca Fans