9 - Robert Lewandowski

Horatio

You're welcome
I generally only read posts on here, had to reply because I love that on this forum Lewa is the only player which makes people mention nationality. I noticed it several times.

Honestly, fuck you and your xenophobia, couldnt care less about YOUR nationality, cope more for your failures in life.

Nonsense. There are 50 nationalities with racist hostility towards here before Polish.

do better.

Tookien

Good game, but selfish as hell chasing a hattrick.

He could have passed to Rafinha on the left. But calling him selfish for not passing once is a bit over the top.
He simply took his chance and the defender won out.

His last chance was taken quite well but for his standards I think he could have done better.
All in all he had 3 chances (apart from the penalty) and he put one in.

Andresito

Staff member
I generally only read posts on here, had to reply because I love that on this forum Lewa is the only player which makes people mention nationality. I noticed it several times.

Honestly, fuck you and your xenophobia, couldnt care less about YOUR nationality, cope more for your failures in life.
What xenophobia? It's just obvious the only ones protecting Lewy from any form of criticism are his compatriots, which takes away objectivity.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I don't mind a Ronaldo level tap in merchant while being the same stinker of a player on the ball, If he wins us games.

And yesterday was just that.

anarion

Suddenly there’s a whole bunch of new posters who conveniently use the same narratives as the trolls did

They’re back folks :lol:

It won’t take long to fish out Bucktooth Billy from the ranks.
And who that may be? I've been reading this forum to kill time when I am in a line or waiting for something. Created the account to reply a few times because of too mamy facepalm inducing posts.

Honestly the community is very small and I keep seeing the same 5 posters all the time. Something tells me that you may live in a bubble and most normal people dont question / challenge your opinions often.

Home of Barca Fans