9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

And who that may be? I've been reading this forum to kill time when I am in a line or waiting for something. Created the account to reply a few times because of too mamy facepalm inducing posts.

Honestly the community is very small and I keep seeing the same 5 posters all the time. Something tells me that you may live in a bubble and most normal people dont question / challenge your opinions often.

You got 6 posts on your account and all 6 are in the Lewa thread :lol:

"Live in a bubble" :lol:

MontenegrinCuler

I generally only read posts on here, had to reply because I love that on this forum Lewa is the only player which makes people mention nationality. I noticed it several times.

Honestly, fuck you and your xenophobia, couldnt care less about YOUR nationality, cope more for your failures in life.
Nah I think Barca fans call him Polish tractor to distinguish between other tractors we have in our squad. German tractor MATS, Spanish tractor Ferran Torres, French tractor Lenglet and so on...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No one cares about him being Polish, yet he's from Poland and moves like a tractor.

So a Polish Tractor.

He scored less goals than Alexander Sørloth last season. Are people supposed to feel bad for the second or third best paid player in Spain? His performances simply haven't been good enough. Sub-20 goals in La Liga is not good enough.

Let's see if he does something this year. Suspect performances will be just as bad, but at least if he scores on the chances he gets he still helps the team stay afloat until his replacement is eventually signed.

anarion

Nah I think Barca fans call him Polish tractor to distinguish between other tractors we have in our squad. German tractor MATS, Spanish tractor Ferran Torres, French tractor Lenglet and so on...
That's funny, but I didnt mean that, you can easily distinguish the posters which think being a Pole is being a worse human. I am also not defending Lewy and did not once mention his performances in this context

anarion

No one dislikes him due to him being Polish :lol:

Stop this rubbish and behaving like a victim.
Do you know what victim means? Do you also think that when you type something it actually becomes undisputed truth? Prove me wrong and show me how many times when criticizing De Jong being dutch was mentioned

Home of Barca Fans