9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

If he is sulking (could very well be true) then here is another reason why I don't want him here.

If he is not the center of all the attention, if he doesn't get all the PK's etc. when he comes here and he sulks, imagine that.

At this point I don't trust Laporta and Xavi, only Bayern will stop this crazy stuff.

He's always been like that.

Remember he once lambasted his teammates in an interview for not passing to him and blaming them for not winning the Bundesliga Golde boot.

Some Bayern fans dislike him for his "selfishness" and narcissistic attitude. Mario Gomez called him out for selfishness this week.

He's very professional but always has high standards. Part of the reason for his success.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's always been like that.

Remember he once lambasted his teammates in an interview for not passing to him and blaming them for not winning the Bundesliga Golde boot.

Some Bayern fans dislike him for his "selfishness" and narcissistic attitude. Mario Gomez called him out for selfishness this week.

He's very professional but always has high standards. Part of the reason for his success.

Aka, big ego. Like I said before, he is like another Ronaldo. If he comes here he will disrupt the team cohesion and dynamics, if he always wants to be the top dog. Taking all the PKs, wanting players to pass the ball to him etc.

No, non, nyet and nie.

I do think Gomez's criticism last week was unwarranted. What could he have done to show fans what he wants? Kissing the bayern badge? He wants to stay, it is Bayern who is playing games with him.

Temptation

Aka, big ego. Like I said before, he is like another Ronaldo. If he comes here he will disrupt the team cohesion and dynamics, if he always wants to be the top dog. Taking all the PKs, wanting players to pass the ball to him etc.

No, non, nyet and nie.

Tbf he should rightfully take every pen. 😂

Best active pen taker itw.

Iniesta Ultra

Ridiculous we're even entertaining the possibility. We have Fati most likely and Auba who's good for another two seasons. We need full backs, although I still think Adama could try there or hell even Dembele since he acts like a full back in lot of his positioning. I'm certain we need to get Dembele out of the front since he makes Torres look good finisher.

And taking Bayern's star feels a bit like if we took CR from RM, just isn't right.

Temptation

The only bit of this saga Barca fans will enjoy:

According to Sport, Bayern are absolutely outraged at Barca for hampering and meddling in contract negotiations taking advantage of the player's open contract.

Also, according to Marca, Jesus is the first backup choice if they fail in Lewy pursuit.

Richard.H

Ridiculous we're even entertaining the possibility. We have Fati most likely and Auba who's good for another two seasons. We need full backs, although I still think Adama could try there or hell even Dembele since he acts like a full back in lot of his positioning. I'm certain we need to get Dembele out of the front since he makes Torres look good finisher.

And taking Bayern's star feels a bit like if we took CR from RM, just isn't right.

I doubt Fati will ever be the same. Been injured too many times at a young age. The fans in this forum need to be realistic.

olivis

Can't believe some or doubtful to take him. Probably the same crew that thought we would be better off without Messi.

Lewandowski is one of the legends of the modern game. When you get the opportunity to take someone like him, especcially when the coach really wants him and Spotify will find it then yes 100%

Temptation

Bayern won't accept any Barca players in exchange of Lewandowski. They want cash. Bayern consider Barca players to be uninteresting and overvalued. SPORT

Edit: Unless that player is Gavi. They're interested in him.

Last edited:

Temptation

David Alaba: "Lewandowski to Barca? It's his decision and I'm sure he'll do the right thing. What I can say, without a doubt is that there is probably no defender that would want to play against him!"

He's a good friend of his. Wonder what he means by right thing? Does he consider moving to La Liga the right thing since he did it?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans