9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

People are arguing against nature.

He is 34 and this is his Barca's peak.
Imagine him in 6, 12, 18, 24 Months.

He'll run like Busquets soon.

Not to mention that he'll lose the first 12 Months being lost and adjusting to a new league and team.

Also, people were saying that we are among top teams now because of new signings.

Yeah, on paper.
In reality, even if new signings will click, it often takes 6-12 Months.

Raketa10

IMHO he played too deep today, He was playing like a No.10 and not No.9. Xavi definitely shouldn't request that from him.

Temptation

In the first half he wasn't being passed to much. In the last 20 minutes when he started getting the ball more, danger was induced immediately. That left footed shot was close. Raphinha has zero chemistry with any other player.

Xavi's tactics were clearly awful today. Everything so static. Zero movement by players until the last 20 minutes.

Catta

The first half he was not involved at all, like a poacher. More involved in the second but his passing was worse than in the friendlies.

Total-Football

People are arguing against nature.

He is 34 and this is his Barca's peak.
Imagine him in 6, 12, 18, 24 Months.

He'll run like Busquets soon.

Not to mention that he'll lose the first 12 Months being lost and adjusting to a new league and team.

Also, people were saying that we are among top teams now because of new signings.

Yeah, on paper.
In reality, even if new signings will click, it often takes 6-12 Months.

Some bullshit u speak there BBZ. U just added the 1 year adaptation taxe with no logic. Lots of world class players delivered immediately and won big in the first year. Lewa is world class

Temptation

It's fine margins really. That left footed shot goes in and It's a great debut. The goals will come soon.

Also, why was the ref ignoring the fact that the bald defender was hugging and pulling RL9 down in every single corner?

pers

To me first half was terrible. Seems like tactics was to put Lewy in box to absorb 2 defenders and make space for Dembele and Raphinha. Lewy was invisible. Second half way better but still only 6/10 to me. I was disappointed with Barcelona midfield. To my surprise FDJ bring some quality but it was too late.

topt

IMO people who rarely watch him overate his finishing quality (he is not clinical finisher at all) and underestimate a lot his technical skills, passing and game buildup quality. He will score a lot because he will get more chances to score coz of his positioning.

this, thank you; especially his 1 on 1 finishing ability is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans