9 - Robert Lewandowski

Kuchi

No competition for him, even though he is not the complacent type, still not good, will be fatigued...

Wtf was that clearance off the rm goal line, offside or no, score that man..wtf again

JohnN

Benzema much better on link up play. Receiving and distributing the ball from and to anywhere. Also always scoring clutch goals.
Lewa already wasted another big chance in another big game. Auba was class..

ajnotkeith

In this setup there is little to no difference between him and Aubameyang and both giving very similar production. Aubameyang in fact scored 2 against Real in this fixture last year.

There was no point spending all that money to bring Lewandowski here to play him in these tactics. Could've spent that money on the fullback position.

ArtistCatalunya

So wasteful. Even my grandmom could've scored that easy chance in front of empty net.
He was also non-existent in build-up and collective play. That's not enough for a barca attacker

CatalinR10

Is he a fraud?

Depends what your expectations are for him.

If you expect him to be our goalscorer , score lots of goals against mid to low table teams , help us finish 2-3 spot ( I don't think we'll win La Liga but the season is long , who knows ) then no he is not fraud , he does a really good job in that department.

If you expect him to carry us all the time , be clutch in the CL all the time especially in all the games that matter ( especially in the group so we can get out of it ) , be a top 3 player in the world, or have the same imput Messi had in his last years here, then yes , he's a fraud.

Reading what his fans said about him in the past 2 years I honestly expected him to be ultra clutch , score everytime out of nothing , carry us to glory but I'm completely let down.

CatalinR10

Auba's pace was more useful for this barca, in a system like in man city where they have tons of chances creators lewa would be terrific but here i would prefer Auba

Season is still long , Lewa can still carry us to a La Liga title . We have the return game vs RM at home and there's not many decent sides this season in La Liga so he can't choke under pressure vs big teams like in CL.

He'll do great vs mid to low table teams and hopefully RM loses or draws here and there.

kush

Is Lewa supposed to score all the goals for this team...cause he probably has more goals than the rest of the team combined. How many goals from Raphina, Ferran, ansu...from midfield?

Home of Barca Fans