Abde Ezzalzouli

JamDav1982

I doubt there is a single big team out there that want Abde after the season just passed.

Was mediocre for Osasuna really.

Can have some good dribbles in amongst a lot of shite and doesnt create or score often on what has shown.

Needs to improve massively if to have any chance at Barca.

Kul_z

Get rid off fucking deadweight. Insert a buyback clause or 20% of future sale.
This guy is nowhere near the level required.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Betis can't even register Collado so they sent him on loan to Saudi Arabia, how can they afford something like 30m for Abde?

Don't sell him.

ajnotkeith

What level ?

Gavi/Raphinha/Christensen level ? lol
Those 3 are better... And by some way... Even Gavi.

Abde is alright but way too raw and incomplete. His level is more like relegation Premier than Barca if he was to play a season as a starter.

As a wildcard off the bench he can be useful with his unpredictability but far too inconsistent overall to be a starter or play a lot of minutes for Barcelona.

ajnotkeith

he’s better and way more capable of beating his man than Raphinha. I find it funny that apart from Dembele all of our wingers are midtable players, so I don’t understand what you’re getting at :lol:
Dribbling is like one part of a very wide skillset you need to have as a top player.

Plenty of street footballers who can twist defenders inside out went nowhere due to their overall game being poor.

Abde is good at dribbling sure doesn't mean that he has the level for Barca. Even if Raphinha isn't that good at beating his man he offers a lot of other things.

vuji_31

Why to get rid iff?

Plays for peanutsy have skillset that can help us.

people are so weird and stupid, I would rather have him on the wing then Fati.

vuji_31

Fati is not LW, he can't play there, he already showed it many times, also he can't play anywhere else.

Abde's cross for Barca Arsenal 1-0 shows all.

Home of Barca Fans