Abde Ezzalzouli

Bobo32

He is a hit and miss player, which is why I wanted to see him loaned for a season longer atleast. But Dembele exit may have forced our hand.

I don't really care if he has a stinker here and there, but what I worry is that if he has a few games like Sundays, then the fans and media will get on his back, he loses confidence and goes full Deulofeu.

Once you go full Deulofeu there is no coming back.
The thing is, if you didn't see Deulofeus limitations immediately, I have to say that I think you are some sort of a retard, sadly.
Not aimed at you though Porque! I think you are nice!

JamDav1982

He was as was last week and last season.

A ton of poor execution and poor decisions in amongst very little quality that when it does ever arrive is random.

Needs to get a lot lot better to have any career at a top team.

iniestaGOAT

I can't believe 95 percent of the forum was excited for this guy.

Barca forum has no ball knowledge, but everyone knows that

Kul_z

Damn. If la liga clubs had any financial power we could sell this bum for 40m. Now if we can get 10m we should be happy. What an uninspiring player

Kul_z

Damn. If la liga clubs had any financial power we could sell this bum for 40m. Now if we can get 10m we should be happy. What an uninspiring player

Kul_z

Messi983

Sport says Leverkusen is willing to pay 20m and Aston Villa is also interested. Yeah, sure, we would already sell if had any offer close to that.

behindbrowneyes

Don't get the hate he gets here. It isn't that he is a player sitting on high wages and taking someone better's place due to his star name.

He is the kind of youth player club always had in squad for some time. You know that he is not good enough to have a big career at the club, but he has a role as a sub. If Tello had a spot in prime Pep-squad, Abde has a spot in current squad.

Better to have him as a player in the squad until we get someone better/someone better comes through La Masia than spending 15-20M on a rando who won't do any better.

Home of Barca Fans