Abde Ezzalzouli

Zidane82

Why is everyone going on hard on the kid ?
Granted that shot was bad but at least he was trying something- he was decent considering he was up against that fecking head-case Suarez and kept going at him

khaled_a_d

he's not the type of profile you bring in when the opposition sits back

He opened things for us tbf, used his pace to open their right side successfully.
Not defending his stupid decision making, but:

1-A couple of bad plays, was also due to his teammates not positioning themselves for the pass from him. That is really important with a winger like him.

2- Our game plan yesterday was dependent on 2 strategies in attack:
A- try to break from the middle, 1 and 2 passes between Lewandowski and a midfielder hoping to create 1 on 1 chance. Lewandowski wasn't doing his part tbh.
B- A quick winger to move from being close to sideline, to attack the penalty area, with a deep throw ball to him. That was Raphinha's role in 1st half.

Abde has done it fairly well in 2nd half. Fati isn't suited for that as he usually starts closer to the line anyway, Torres situation is weird as he can do that role.

JamDav1982

He was terrible.

Did not have one good moment that resulted in anything. Had a ton of absolute trash moments and bad decisions.

Him getting ball and running with it with zero end product is nowhere near good enough.

Also he had an attitude and was flinging arms in air at both bench and team mates when they called him on those terrible decisions.

His pass accuracy was lowest in team at 61% other than absymal Raphinha at 33%.

Had one successful dribble.

He did not create a chance.

Lost the ball more than anyone in the Barca team.

Had 3 shots in decent areas when found by team mates.. fluffed all three.

Was fucking atrocious.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

He was terrible.

Did not have one good moment that resulted in anything. Had a ton of absolute trash moments and bad decisions.

Him getting ball and running with it with zero end product is nowhere near good enough.

Also he had an attitude and was flinging arms in air at both bench and team mates when they called him on those terrible decisions.

His pass accuracy was lowest in team at 61% other than absymal Raphinha at 33%.

Had one successful dribble.

He did not create a chance.

Lost the ball more than anyone in the Barca team.

Had 3 shots in decent areas when found by team mates.. fluffed all three.

Was fucking atrocious.

One of those few times you have posted fax

I am sad to say this

But I must agree with you

He is dog shit

Horatio

You're welcome
Maghreb brigade almost slaughtered me on a different forum for criticizing him. Usernames gave away they were all maghrebs.

Be careful out there lads.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Him, leaning back, stretching and hitting a 30 yarder way over in the closing minutes and then looking around at everyone saying " What the fuck is wrong with trying that?", may well already end up as my most iconic moment of the season.

Zidane82

Can’t believe how much grief this lad is getting online !!

What was he supposed to do against Suarez with zero protection from the ref or VAR

Zidane82

Abde was a dribbler when Barca had worse wingers than now and wasnt much of a fit.

His dribbling is hit or miss and doesnt result to date in chances created or goal scoring chances really.

Could be wrong and maybe he matures quickly but if stays would need to add a lot to his game to be of much use.
He won’t face Suarez again for a while

MTL_Barca

He looked good at the start, but only because at that point he was pretty much the only player on the pitch that could at least do something in attack.

With Raphinha (who normally isn't that good as well, but imo did alright yesterday) sent off our only players able to take on opponents were the LB Balde and CMs in Pedri, Frenkie and i guess Gundogan too if you want to count that.

In comparison to that every brave winger will look promising, but didn't take long for Abde to show why he isn't actually a top class talent/player. Lack of precision, bad decisions, didn't score the chance he got - that's not cutting it at Barca.

vuji_31

It will be really long season for us, now we will see that Dembele was closer to Neymar in terms of quality, then Ferret, Abde, Rapinha are close to Dembele.

And we all known how shit Dembele is compared to Neysnake.

I except us ti get many draws, we just play with old grandpa at attack, one left back and one of the discard players that we can't sell to anyone.

Porque

He is a hit and miss player, which is why I wanted to see him loaned for a season longer atleast. But Dembele exit may have forced our hand.

I don't really care if he has a stinker here and there, but what I worry is that if he has a few games like Sundays, then the fans and media will get on his back, he loses confidence and goes full Deulofeu.

Once you go full Deulofeu there is no coming back.

Home of Barca Fans