Adama Traore

Birdy

:lol: I admire your optimism Birdy.

We need some optimism to tolerate the shit we are going through mate!

But on a serious note, anyone who watched the Alaves game knows that this team is in dire need of pace and 1v1 ability to make breaks.
Dembele was doing that in the few good games the team had under Xavi so far.
We can't qualify for CL with Ferran and Jutgla as wingers, and Luuk as CF. Impossible!

JamDav1982

That is if Wolves want Trincao or not. And he sucks for them so I don't think so.

Mendes will have a big say on Trincao staying at Wolves and he has been decent without getting the goals/assists.

Depends on what Wolves think is to come from him if worth 23m to make permanent.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Hmmm when i saw this guy against Manu i noticed he is very fast and it always looked like he will do something incredible but at the end his output was a misplaced pass or a crap shot....

Birdy

FKHfbIvVIA4sEA7

Y axis: Successful dribbles
X axis: ball carries to the box

BEAST!

TacticsTim

Hmmm when i saw this guy against Manu i noticed he is very fast and it always looked like he will do something incredible but at the end his output was a misplaced pass or a crap shot....

So just like dembele
Except this season dembele dribbling is quite bad. Other than kicking a ball and hoping to outpace he can't dribble at all 1v1

gasgas

Come to think of it, we really are short in the winger/striker department.

Stupidly short with fati gone, dembele leaving we got nothing there

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is fast and can pull some defenders away, that's definitely a plus.

Hopefully he can learn to link up better and pass the ball.

fergus90

We need some optimism to tolerate the shit we are going through mate!

But on a serious note, anyone who watched the Alaves game knows that this team is in dire need of pace and 1v1 ability to make breaks.
Dembele was doing that in the few good games the team had under Xavi so far.
We can't qualify for CL with Ferran and Jutgla as wingers, and Luuk as CF. Impossible!

It is a massive improvement and the team is in dire need of pace, that is true.

Home of Barca Fans