Adama Traore

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I literally cannot believe what's happening right now...from Neymar and Messi on the wings to Adama Traore and Abde/Depay. Holy shit...Adama Traore...we've fallen so far...

It's a short-term move tbh so I'm not too fussed. Although I do hope we go looking for wide players in the summer who are actually quick, can dribble, control the ball and are decisive or have potential in that area.

Seems like we're magnets for either slow wingers or wingers who are dumb.

Birdy

I literally cannot believe what's happening right now...from Neymar and Messi on the wings to Adama Traore and Abde/Depay. Holy shit...Adama Traore...we've fallen.

Cm'oon man! You are going way overboard here...

I don't know what's your beef is with pacey and dribbling wingers, but it's clear as daylight the team needs them.
Forget about prime Messi and prime Neymar, this is paaaast!
Did you fuckin' see the Alaves game?
You think that this team can play with Jutgla and Ferran as wingers? Or even worse Braithwate pulling some shifts there?

impeh

Hi, its me..
as long as its just a loan. With dembele possibly leaving we have no one that can run at players with pace.

But yeh, our front 3 has fallen off a cliff in like 2 years, barely even europa league tier

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
His only game for us. Tbh disappointed we didn't keep him and try to make something out of him back then. He was only 18.

Home of Barca Fans