Adama Traore

Laplacian

I remember back when we used to have the best forwards in the world and we'd still complain about them over trivial shit. God remember when people here used to argue that Neymar wasn't good enough for the shirt, that feels like ages ago. Now we're here and hoping a loan from Adama fucking Traore will help us get top 4.

I still can't adjust to this guys. I'm about to have a stroke.

ajnotkeith

If we are planning to swap Dembele out for Traore, all we have done is taken a step backwards.

Recently, he has even been struggling to start for Wolves.

ajnotkeith

Adama would be on much lower wages though...right?

Probably but if it's for 6 months the wages probably don't come into consideration. We have one task, make top4, and this downgrade if Dembele leaves makes no sense. Unless Traore is brought to be a bench player.

ajnotkeith

Apparently this is a direct Xavi signing, he thinks Adama can play on both wings as well as Striker

Bit of a misconception people have

That if a player is fast/strong, automatically, they can play as a striker!!!!

Anyone who has watched Adama even for a game knows that he will be even worse than Jutgla as a ST. He will literally be a headless chicken. ST/CF is actually one of the most demanding positions on the field for football IQ/intelligence. Knowing how to move, where and when to move, how to beat your man and lead the line, those are all essential. Adama would be a relegation level striker if that.

He has a use as a spark from the bench or when the team is struggling to get the ball up could carry it and lay it off to a more able opponent, but in terms of final third production, it baffles me as Adama is one of the worst possible players to use for this.

topt

Christ how the mighty have fallen, now Barca is competing with Spurs for zero football IQ players like Adama

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans