Adama Traore

Catta

If he comes, I hope there breaks out a fight in training between Adama and Alba. Would be a great scene to watch.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Christ how the mighty have fallen, now Barca is competing with Spurs with zero football IQ players like Adama

It is a new reality that we will have to adjust to, rebuild, with large debt and not much at our disposal. Perfect storm. It will take some time for us to get back on our feet.

But no schadenfreude please, even with your well-managed finances and monopoly over German talents, you guys might one day find out rebuild and transition isn't that easy. You too will have to shell out the best offers to compete.

topt

Don't worry, when Bayern inevitably declines in a couple of years, I'll be sure to quote you and get my jokes in as well :mou:

oh come on man, no hard fellings; I am also a plastic Barca fan ( Ronaldinho effect), so its sad what is happening

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Christ how the mighty have fallen, now Barca is competing with Spurs for zero football IQ players like Adama

We are taking direction to midtable club.

If he comes, I hope there breaks out a fight in training between Adama and Alba. Would be a great scene to watch.

Alba would cry after half of the fight :coffee:

Don't worry, when Bayern inevitably declines in a couple of years, I'll be sure to quote you and get my jokes in as well :mou:

Bayern is the opposite of us (clever transfers), i don't think they will decline for next ten years. When Bayern has bad years theyre still good like in 18/19.

BarcaOG

Banned
u know what if u wanna talk about something that makes no sense lets talk about Bayern stealing all of germanys talents

Laplacian

Bayern already declined, during the Ancelotti and Kovac era. The thing that minimises the effects of their decline is that they literally have no one to compete with in Germany, and that once they get a world class coach and a few good signings for a season they easily bounce back and they're one of the best in Europe again.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bayern is the opposite of us (clever transfers), i don't think they will decline for next ten years. When Bayern has bad years theyre still good like in 18/19.

Contrary to what many people believe, Bayern has their fair shares of transfer fumbles, blunders and failures but they are much more prudent and their financial situation is great for sure. That said, I think they will relatively decline in the future both within Germany and across Europe, as I think their grip on German talents will loosen a bit with more German players finding other options within Germany and abroad perhaps, and they too will have to compete against the state-owned clubs.

Home of Barca Fans