Adama Traore

ronniecro

very surprised with him and so glad he's doing well. yes his decision making is sometime problematic but i'd choose him over dembele in a heartbeat

RF20

Banned
He's quite possibly the best 1 on 1 dribbler in the world. Absolutely unstoppable and a force of nature. His end product has always been utterly dogshit.

But I always wanted Liverpool to sign him. He can really blossom under a manager like Klopp. He has all the raw tools in his locker. The coach needs to sort his footballing decisions in the final third out and he needs to work on his end product in training.

He can totally be world class if he improves his end product.

He can also be such a deadly impact substitute. Imagine that superhunan pace and physicality against tired legs.

Such an exciting player to watch. I'm so jealous!!

Barcelona building such an exciting squad again moving on from the Messi era where every play needed to go through him and every player needed to play for him all the time so that he gets the most glory. The bandage needed to be painfully ripped off at some stage. Turns out it's not that painful. Barca will make top 4 and might win a pretty good trophy(Europa).

Last edited:

Devils

I'd like to see him play on the left wing just to see how his crossing would be with his left foot and if he would cut inside and shoot.

Might be a worthwhile to test for Xavi.

Iniesta Ultra

I'd like to see him play on the left wing just to see how his crossing would be with his left foot and if he would cut inside and shoot.

Might be a worthwhile to test for Xavi.

Much better idea than him on the right and Demb on the left where to my knowledge he's never played well.

Yesteray Adama had a number of heavy touches which cost him control of the ball but he's always dangerous with his speed. If when Fati comes back, don't mind letting Adama and Demb fight for starting right spot.

Valdario

this guy is a demon, i hope dembele stays so we can have two fastest wingers on earth in our squad fighting for one spot

xXKonan

What makes him even more dangerous is his passing, touches, and dribbling abilities are so consistent, which is far different than what we are used to seeing with Dembele who was far more chaotic even if he can bring moments of madness.

feggydinho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uJftOBoTo

Contrary to most opinions here, I think Adama was poor against Napoli in the second leg and I even had to check for his clip again to see if I missed some things. He made like 7 crosses in the box and 5 of them were poor (like it seems he didn't even check before crossing) and his dribbling wasn't even on his normal level, but two of our goals came from him and all in all the result is the main thing that matters so I'd always take that but I don't think this was his A game.

RF20

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5uJftOBoTo

Contrary to most opinions here, I think Adama was poor against Napoli in the second leg and I even had to check for his clip again to see if I missed some things. He made like 7 crosses in the box and 5 of them were poor (like it seems he didn't even check before crossing) and his dribbling wasn't even on his normal level, but two of our goals came from him and all in all the result is the main thing that matters so I'd always take that but I don't think this was his A game.

the thing with him is even off form, he can produce such match winning moments; especially as an impact sub. Priceless player to have in your squad. So unique

JohnN

I am really looking forward to seeing him on the left. Perhaps it doesn't suit him all that much, but he could turn out deadly.

iniestaGOAT

I am really looking forward to seeing him on the left. Perhaps it doesn't suit him all that much, but he could turn out deadly.

Bro he is not going to play on the left. Why would he even play on the left?

All he does is dribble and cross with his right leg. No need to change position. If it is to fit dembele, then dembele can play on the left.

JohnN

Bro he is not going to play on the left. Why would he even play on the left?

All he does is dribble and cross with his right leg. No need to change position. If it is to fit dembele, then dembele can play on the left.

Classic wingers are not all that. A wingback can provide the crosses. But inverted wingers can both cross and cut inside which provides another dimension. Of he can do it or not, is another issue.

iniestaGOAT

Classic wingers are not all that. A wingback can provide the crosses. But inverted wingers can both cross and cut inside which provides another dimension. Of he can do it or not, is another issue.

No reason to play him on the left. He is a RW. Better than Dumbele and our starting RW.

RF20

Banned

Adama doesn't really cut inside.

He tends to power through in a straight-ish direction.

Inverted wingers need more technical ability in their preferred foot.

Adama can play as a wing back actually. Nuno played him at RWB sometimes

Home of Barca Fans