Adama Traore

JohnN

No reason to play him on the left. He is a RW. Better than Dumbele and our starting RW.

Goddamn, I didn't say we have to play him there or that he isn't our best winger on rw. I would just like to see what he does if he played inverted. Perhaps like dembele, he feels more confident at a certain side, I don't know.
I am sure though Xavi has tried him there in training.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Adama played sometimes on the left for Wolves and he has the ability to cut inside. For some reason his technical ability is downplayed. You can't be an elite dribbler with just pace and power.

That said he is more comfortable on the right because he is a classical winger.

feggydinho

RW is actually his favorite side, and if u followed him in EPL, you'll know that he dribbles for fun with better success rate than what he's currently having in Spain. This guy had 234 successful dribbles sometime in 2021 and the second and third players (Mane and Allan Saint-Maximin) had 125 and 120. Dribbling was never his problem

Iniesta Ultra

Love watching his long dribbles through the middle where defenders can't cheat to one side like when he's on the right. Bilbao player pulled him down right outside Barca's box because he knew was about to dribble the entire pitch.

feggydinho

we have the perfect combo in traore and dembele fighting for the same spot

Traore should use the time to learn some things from dembele, like looking up more times while crossing, reducing the times he tends to dribble down the sideline before hitting a cross, and combining more with his wing back. He'd be a more dangerous player if he can add this to his arsenal cause he's already really dangerous as it is

Last edited:

Birdy

FMr61HGWYA0xljN

Moral:
Don't judge by numbers alone

Devils

Those runs he makes where he cuts into a central role and bursts through midfielders and defenders are just :wow:.

Home of Barca Fans