Adama Traore

Andresito

Staff member
Sometimes the simple things are okay, think he's good to have around for the last 20 minutes incase you wanna change tactics to cross and head

That's true, but I don't want us to waste 30m on a supersub, especially when he's out of contract in a year.

Tackle

Solid player. Can reliably beat his man and his delivery into the box is surprisingly decent. If we can sort out a few deals in the summer I would like him to stay as a squad option.

OVI9323

Class performance from him.... 2 assist. We have to note that even his statistic are very good for now. Very surprised about him

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Solid player. Can reliably beat his man and his delivery into the box is surprisingly decent. If we can sort out a few deals in the summer I would like him to stay as a squad option.

Obviously not for 30M , but would love to have him for 10-15M

Porque

He's worth more than Trincao to us. That's what matters. Trincao has played 69 minutes for Wolves over the last 5 games and hasn't left the bench in the last two, so they may not even be interested in a swap.

More suitable than Dembele too who is hot and cold, and probably doesn't give too much of a damn right now.

iniestaGOAT

He's worth more than Trincao to us. That's what matters. Trincao has played 69 minutes for Wolves over the last 5 games and hasn't left the bench in the last two, so they may not even be interested in a swap.

More suitable than Dembele too who is hot and cold, and probably doesn't give too much of a damn right now.

Interesting. Looks like swap isnt happening.

We are fucked.

gasgas

He should try coming inside more, he did that and ended up assisting Auba.

Impeccable dribbler.

One to buy in the summer

Home of Barca Fans