Adama Traore

Tonykross

It seems you're the only one who rates Ebwelle higher than Adama. Nothing wrong with being wrong. I'm not too surprised though seeing how you rate Dongou over Munir.

What has Munir shown that he is better than Dongou ? they're the same age but Dongou was 2 years ahead of him in terms of development even though he has stalled a little bit.

L

linetty

What has Munir shown that he is better than Dongou ? they're the same age but Dongou was 2 years ahead of him in terms of development even though he has stalled a little bit.
Dongou was better than Munir. Now it's the other way around.

L

linetty

He has to proof that he is better than Dongou on the pitch. Dongou has already scored 4 goals with the senior team as opposed to zero for Munir.
I am not going to argue with you over it once again. The fact that Dongou has been sent back and Sandro with Munir still countinue with first team says something.

Dongou has stalled and Munir looks better with every passing day.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He has to proof that he is better than Dongou on the pitch. Dongou has already scored 4 goals with the senior team as opposed to zero for Munir.

Give him a chance at least. He's barely played with the first team. Dongou's development has stalled, so at the moment, the more promising prospect of the two is easily Munir.

Tonykross

I am not going to argue with you over it once again. The fact that Dongou has been sent back and Sandro with Munir still countinue with first team says something.

Dongou has stalled and Munir looks better with every passing day.

How does he look better by missing chances ? he looks a good prospect just like so many that have passed through La Masia, but you can't just rule out Dongou, because they are the same age and Munir has not shown anything yet for me to rate him higher than Dongou.

L

linetty

How does he look better by missing chances ? he looks a good prospect just like so many that have passed through La Masia, but you can't just rule out Dongou, because they are the same age and Munir has not shown anything yet for me to rate him higher than Dongou.
Munir has scored already in his 'B' team debut and a few of his goals won them matches. He was the top scorer of youth CL with 11 goals with the second coming scored twice less. The 2 or 3 chances he missed in friendlies aren't worrying me, could've behaved better but that'll come with time and gained experience.

Zangash

Banned

As if Dongou doesn't miss chances or anything.

Munir is playing with the senior team even as more and more young players get sent back to the B team. Dongou is one of those youngsters sent back to the B team.

And you're lying to yourself if you think Dongou wouldn't have missed those chances against Napoli, because the thought that he could even get in such positions is in itself a lie.

Zangash

Banned
Ok getting confused now guys. So Adama is now rated not good?

I thought he was the next big thing

There are people there to put down the quality of every player, regardless of who they are. Messi walks too much. Iniesta and Xavi can't score goals. Neymar is too fancy. Deulofeu is too selfish. Adama is too one dimensional. Alba doesn't defend enough. Busquets isn't a good enough tackler. The cycle is endless.

A couple of people shitting on Adama in this thread doesn't mean he's not rated highly anymore. He's going to be something special one day, even if it isn't here.

F4THi

Banned
Ok getting confused now guys. So Adama is now rated not good?

I thought he was the next big thing

:lol:
Introduction

Home of Barca Fans