Adama Traore

L

linetty

He'd be a great wing back. Outstanding workrate and great dribbling/speed.

alexstylist

And he's strong too.

But in our system he wouldn't fit in as a wing back.Firstly there wouldn't be the space for him tom develop speed, what is his most likely attribute. As an offensive winger, he can always runnin the free room.
Secondly he had to improve his "tiki-taka style", because its necessary for a wing back in our system to be aware of this. ( I think this is one of the most important strenghst of Dani Alves)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apparently United tried up until the last minute to get Adama on loan but the club insisted he remain with the B team

Zangash

Banned
Apparently United tried up until the last minute to get Adama on loan but the club insisted he remain with the B team

It seems they plan on trying again in January as well.

It's understandable, really. Adama has shown himself to be too good for the B team and with all the space you get in England Adama would run riot.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It seems they plan on trying again in January as well.

It's understandable, really. Adama has shown himself to be too good for the B team and with all the space you get in England Adama would run riot.

But that move would surely destroy his chances to play for the first team he would become too dependent on space and his pace and would lose technicality a more built version of Bale to put it bluntly

DinhoR10

But that move would surely destroy his chances to play for the first team he would become too dependent on space and his pace and would lose technicality a more built version of Bale to put it bluntly

Yeah I believe the real way to get ready for play is to play against parked busses, either in appearances in the first team or with another team that comes up against that sort of stuff.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Stoke City will try to sign Barcelona B winger Adama (18) on loan in January. Man United and Tottenham were interested this summer. [mirror]

I would rahter send him to some La Liga team. In Stoke I doubt that he would start most of the games. He needs to start almost every game.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Enjoyed his phenomenal dribbles, wasn't too pleased with his team play. All in all, another day at the office for Adama. Pretty much going down the same path as Deulofeu, except he's better at dribbling and worse at scoring.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Enjoyed his phenomenal dribbles, wasn't too pleased with his team play. All in all, another day at the office for Adama. Pretty much going down the same path as Deulofeu, except he's better at dribbling and worse at scoring.

Well, I happen to think Adama isn't a better dribble either...he just benefits from incredible acceleration & strength that keeps defenders from overplaying to his weaker left foot...It's the most lethal part of Adama's game, IMO - few defenders will be able to combat it

Behrox

Well, I happen to think Adama isn't a better dribble either...he just benefits from incredible acceleration & strength that keeps defenders from overplaying to his weaker left foot...It's the most lethal part of Adama's game, IMO - few defenders will be able to combat it

You mean the lethal part where defenders are actually scared to get bulldozed by him. His size coupled with the acceleration is unbelievable. Tank :worthy:

Zangash

Banned
You mean the lethal part where defenders are actually scared to get bulldozed by him. His size coupled with the acceleration is unbelievable. Tank :worthy:

What I'm worried about is how that will translate to top flight football. The likes of Ramos and Laporte and Kompany would laugh off Adama's strength.

Tonykross

What I'm worried about is how that will translate to top flight football. The likes of Ramos and Laporte and Kompany would laugh off Adama's strength.

The question is how many are those kind of defenders in world football ? he will eat most defenders for lunch.

Behrox

He is a winger he won't be facing them at least not directly plus Adama will eat Kompany alive in a battle of physical strength too much mass moving too fast. Ramos might elbow him drawing a foul and Laporte is not physical enough so don't know why you included him looks more elegant than physical to me

Home of Barca Fans