Adama Traore

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
His physicality will be too much for some but coupled with the acceleration and pace :worthy: Kind of like a winger version of Yaya is what I'm picturing in terms of physicality.

Zangash

Banned
He is a winger he won't be facing them at least not directly plus Adama will eat Kompany alive in a battle of physical strength too much mass moving too fast. Ramos might elbow him drawing a foul and Laporte is not physical enough so don't know why you included him looks more elegant than physical to me

I'm not talking about having an arm wrestling contest. I'm talking about how he'd play against them.

The three I listed are all generally solid tacklers and they all have experience dealing with forwards who love to dribble. His strength will mean nothing if Ramos sticks his foot out and puts him in the dirt the second he turns with the ball and tries to run.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'm not talking about having an arm wrestling contest. I'm talking about how he'd play against them.

The three I listed are all generally solid tacklers and they all have experience dealing with forwards who love to dribble. His strength will mean nothing if Ramos sticks his foot out and puts him in the dirt the second he turns with the ball and tries to run.

Or maybe Ramos will be stretchered off hurting his foot trying to tackle the beast :neymar:

Messi10

Adama is a special talent. Look how Sterling come on for Liverpool. This guy could be become better then Sterling! scary thought

JamDav1982

Sterling's talent level is Ebwelle and he could not even make it to Barca B.

Hope you are joking!

Sterling is probably the best player in the world at his age and is miles ahead of the likes of Adama in his all round game.

He wll be one of the top players in the world in the next few years.

Zangash

Banned
Hope you are joking!

Sterling is probably the best player in the world at his age and is miles ahead of the likes of Adama in his all round game.

He wll be one of the top players in the world in the next few years.

Sterling is overrated. If he were to come to Barca it'd be to play for Barca B and I'm fairly certain he'd end up getting benched by Adama.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Sterling is better. He's much better technically and he's just as quick. All he lacks is Adama's strength, but he's far from weak.

JamDav1982

Sterling is overrated. If he were to come to Barca it'd be to play for Barca B and I'm fairly certain he'd end up getting benched by Adama.

Sterling would be the best player in the b team by a distance and is better than Pedro or Rafinha.

He is not over rated he will be Liverpool and Englands best player soon if not already.

Home of Barca Fans