Adama Traore

JamDav1982

Let's not forget that Sterling has been playing top flight football for a few seasons now. We can compare Adama to him, after he has also gotten the chance to play regularly in La Liga for a few seasons. For now, they are incomparable.

You can compare players by just watching them week in week out and you understand the level they are playing at and so far Sterling has been much better.

Teams would be paying 40/50m for Sterling now if he was available and not even anywhere near that for Adama.

PaulTaylor

You can compare players by just watching them week in week out and you understand the level they are playing at and so far Sterling has been much better.

Teams would be paying 40/50m for Sterling now if he was available and not even anywhere near that for Adama.

don't think anyone would pay that much for Sterling he could easy stall this year if Liverpool don't improve soon but he's been Impressive so far this season.

you can't compare Adama and Sterling in price or current ability as one is a first team player at a worse team and the other is a B team player

JamDav1982

don't think anyone would pay that much for Sterling he could easy stall this year if Liverpool don't improve soon but he's been Impressive so far this season.

you can't compare Adama and Sterling in price or current ability as one is a first team player at a worse team and the other is a B team player

Players from all over the world from different leagues get judged. They dont have to be in the same team and same league for you to be able to form an opinion and compare.

An opinion is all it is.

PaulTaylor

Players from all over the world from different leagues get judged. They dont have to be in the same team and same league for you to be able to form an opinion and compare.

An opinion is all it is.

i was more meaning someone in the B team in a lower divsion shouldn't be compared to someone who is a first choice for a Premiership team

anguy

I wonder if it wouldn't be worth to try to convert Adama to RB. He has pace acceleration and can dribble the opponents with ease. His offensive playing style is quite similar to Alves, he's using his acceleration and technique to beat his opponent and then crosses it into the box for forwards. I'm not sure if he would be a great forward for FCB, because he doesn't score a lot of goals and is much better on the outside. If he learns to defend at least up to Alves current standard he would be great RB in Barcelona system.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I wonder if it wouldn't be worth to try to convert Adama to RB. He has pace acceleration and can dribble the opponents with ease. His offensive playing style is quite similar to Alves, he's using his acceleration and technique to beat his opponent and then crosses it into the box for forwards. I'm not sure if he would be a great forward for FCB, because he doesn't score a lot of goals and is much better on the outside. If he learns to defend at least up to Alves current standard he would be great RB in Barcelona system.

Plus imagine the defenders' face trying to get past the bull

amircule

Adama on the street :D
BxvQgOLIIAA2Bqp.jpg

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

Might be worth a go. Remember we did the same with Jefferen a couple of seasons ago.

Home of Barca Fans