Adama Traore

Egert

Estonian Culé
Adama (Barcelona B): "My agent talks with Barça about a new contract, which would include promotion. I want to stay for many more years."

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
We have way too many promising forwards, Adama, Munir, Sandro, Deulofeu, Lee, Jang.
Adama although brings to the table no other forward we have offers (Suarez not included) and thats an out and out physical winger with technical ability something we missed after Henry

DinhoR10

Adama although brings to the table no other forward we have offers (Suarez not included) and thats an out and out physical winger with technical ability something we missed after Henry

Yeah, i think they all bring something different to the table, through smart loan policy and carefully fazing out older forwards we might be able to keep all the ones who actually end up being good enough to make the transition.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, i think they all bring something different to the table, through smart loan policy and carefully fazing out older forwards we might be able to keep all the ones who actually end up being good enough to make the transition.

Suarez? Messi?

DinhoR10

Suarez? Messi?

Messi can't get fazed out but don't expect to see Suarez here for more than 3 years and if atleast 3 of Munir/Sandro/Lee/Deulofeu/Adama/Halilovic(If Denis comes good he'll probably end up on the left wing) come good enough Neymar could be sold within the next 5-7 years. Although I am just going off the Pep-era transfer system where Ronaldinho/Deco and Henry after were shipped off when La Masia grads proved good enough.

DinhoR10

If Denis Suarez comes good, I'd expect him to take over after Iniesta declines.

Exactly, which is why at that point Halilovic would probably be RW* (I think I made it hard to understand, i meant Halilovic and i meant RW). Since Denis fits the iniesta role like a glove, while Halilovic is a 10/Messi-Robben RW type.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Exactly, which is why at that point Halilovic would probably be RW* (I think I made it hard to understand, i meant Halilovic and i meant RW). Since Denis fits the iniesta role like a glove, while Halilovic is a 10/Messi-Robben RW type.

Yeah, I thought you were saying that Denis would also be an attacker in addition to the rest. Which is why I got confused.

Alarcón

We don't know what will happen with Halilovic at this point, he hasn't done too much of note in the B team yet so it's too early to tell. Wouldn't expect him to ever become a starter here, the competition is huge.

Home of Barca Fans