Adama Traore

anguy

Great move for his development. He will play loads because Sherwood goes out of his way to play youth and his teams are all attack.

He might get a lot of time, but I'm not sure about his development. I hope they will teach him to be become more complete player and won't encourage his overdribbling tendencies.

F

Flavia

He might get a lot of time, but I'm not sure about his development. I hope they will teach him to be become more complete player and won't encourage his overdribbling tendencies.

Yeah, I'm not sure if the epl is the ideal place for him to improve his deficiencies. Time will tell.

El Flaco

[tw]632125820589481984[/tw]

He is so damn humble. Despite the fact that players like Munir is ahead of him, Adama is still respectful towards his former club. This kind of players like him deserves at least some chances to play in the first team before they are sold. I am still waiting for the explanation of why Munir is ahead of Adama.

It is probably because no one is interested to sign Munir, especially given how bad he played during last season.

Unless he gets some serious injuries, he will probably be one of the best players within 3-4 years.

Best wishes Adama!

Last edited:

God Serena

[tw]632125820589481984[/tw]

He is so damn humble. Despite the fact that players like Munir is ahead of him, Adama is still respectful towards his former club. This kind of players like him deserves at least some chances to play in the first team before they are sold. I am still waiting for the explanation of why Munir is ahead of Adama.

It is probably because no one is interested to sign Munir, especially given how bad he played during last season.

Unless he gets some serious injuries, he will probably be one of the best players within 3-4 years.

Best wishes Adama!

You are so damn salty it's unreal. Munir gets chances with the first team because he's one of Lucho's favorites. To suggest that no other team wanted him is simply not true. Any player who can make it to the first team, and even most that only make it to the B team, are wanted by someone.

This move will probably make Adama look like a world beater. With our new galactico policy we'll probably end up buying him back if he does well and we'll even tout it as finally bringing Adama "home" the way we did with Cesc, whether or not he's developed into a Barca quality player doesn't matter as much as seeing him impress in England.

Povikas

Brandon
0,,10265~13905167,00.jpg

"Adama Traore will wear the No.20 shirt for Villa.
The number was vacated by Christian Benteke, who joined Liverpool this summer.
Other past players to don the top include Nigel Reo-Coker, Chris Sutton, Kevin Phillips, Moustapha Hadji and Riccardo Scimeca.
Traore will be paraded at Villa Park this evening at the Man Utd game.
The winger, who joined us today from Barcelona on a five year deal, is set to be introduced to the crowd just before kick-off."

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4932970,00.html

Alik

0,,10265~13905167,00.jpg

"Adama Traore will wear the No.20 shirt for Villa.
The number was vacated by Christian Benteke, who joined Liverpool this summer.
Other past players to don the top include Nigel Reo-Coker, Chris Sutton, Kevin Phillips, Moustapha Hadji and Riccardo Scimeca.
Traore will be paraded at Villa Park this evening at the Man Utd game.
The winger, who joined us today from Barcelona on a five year deal, is set to be introduced to the crowd just before kick-off."

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4932970,00.html

He looks happy. Must be excited to start a new chapter. I hope he impresses.

Home of Barca Fans