Adama Traore

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Its official now. Aston Villa get Adama for 10m+2 with buy-back till 2018 and first option

Icarium

Lifestealer
Great deal. If he becomes a good player we can always buy him back. By three years we will need a forward if none of our current talent makes it.

Neymessi

Would have been great if it was a loan but great deal anyway,solely because he is a player who needs to play at top level for development.10m isn't as much as a bargain as people think.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Would have been great if it was a loan but great deal anyway,solely because he is a player who needs to play at top level for development.10m isn't as much as a bargain as people think.

its essentially a loan with the buy back clause in place

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Sherwood:

"He comes from a very good academy with Barcelona and I've known him a long time,"

"He makes his mind up when he gets the ball and those players are rare - there aren't many players in the Premier League that can do that.

"We're getting him at the midway part of his development, he's not the finished article by a long way but he can certainly help us out in the short-term and in the future."

Neymessi

I will surely add him to my fantasy before his price goes high.I think he is going to do really well if he plays a lot.

BenRobbins

Great move for his development. He will play loads because Sherwood goes out of his way to play youth and his teams are all attack.

MessiDinho10

I'm happy for him, he deserves more than what he got in Barcelona. I hope he destroys the Prem, and I think he has the abilities to do so. I reckon Villa will finish quite high this season, they bought some quality players.

EdmondDantes

It looks like a great deal for us, but I think there's a chance he will be a £50 million pound player at some point. It's good to know there's a buy back clause.

Home of Barca Fans