Adama Traore

Bushman

People should stop comparing his technique to Messi. Yes, he is very good and a rare talent, but his technical level is not at all as good as Messi's, Messi's technique was almost flawless at age 16. I do think that he is a special talent and can be a World class player in the future, but he is not Messi like and there probably won't be a player like Messi in the next ten years.

DinhoR10

People should stop comparing his technique to Messi. Yes, he is very good and a rare talent, but his technical level is not at all as good as Messi's, Messi's technique was almost flawless at age 16. I do think that he is a special talent and can be a World class player in the future, but he is not Messi like and there probably won't be a player like Messi in the next ten years.

The only person with technique on messi's level is iniesta but messi does it as good as him but at a much faster pace :lol:

He's not as good as messi technically but he doesn't need to be if you ask me, we have no one that is the same as messi in our youth system right now really. Halilovic has the same style but he doesnt have the pace messi used to go at when doing it which is what separates him from the rest.

Adama looks more like R9 to me in terms of dribbling style although he's waaay faster when he does it.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

His style is like Messi's evolved into relatively slower but bulldozing dribbling. If he reaches his full potential he'll be a canidate for the BdOr

SeloBarca

Why is everyone in Spain so damn short XD

Everytime i see a player and i think "hes quite tall" i google it and find their below 1.80. Which is quite short against German/English teams.

Subotic/Hummels is 1.92 and 1.93. Boateng is 1.92.

We will never win aerial duels again :p unless their as good at jumping as Larsson

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well he's not exactly Spanish is he? ....

But it's obvious isn't it? Clearly Messi isn't the only one they pump drugs in to. And obviously it doesn't work in the way we think, it doesn't make people tall, just makes them fast and strong, with a low centre of gravity.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

But it's obvious isn't it? Clearly Messi isn't the only one they pump drugs in to. And obviously it doesn't work in the way we think, it doesn't make people tall, just makes them fast and strong, with a low centre of gravity.

5276a4a61eed0eecae23457b322b07b5.gif

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

Dr. Fuentes and company are geniuses, they revolutionized HGH!

Home of Barca Fans