Adama Traore

serghei

He looks happy. Must be excited to start a new chapter. I hope he impresses.

Of course he is happy. From 3rd league in Spain to Premier League. I'd say that's a big step up for him. His salary is probably not bad either would be my guess, knowing how much money they have in that league.

El Flaco

Suarez, Samper, Halilovic, Sandro, Munir, Grimaldo. All better players than Adama.

I can admit that Traore was not dominant the previous season compared to 2013-14.

However, keep in mind that it was only because the coach came with very predictable tactic and relied too much on Traore (who was constant marked by 2-3 players). There was a reason why Adama became heavily marked and it was that he was the best offensive player in La Masia. Simple.

Last edited:

El Flaco

You are so damn salty it's unreal.

Why are you rude to me? Can't you just be nice to people in a conversation at least?

Munir gets chances with the first team because he's one of Lucho's favorites.

I'm fully aware of it and even said about it myself. However, what I'm trying to say is that Munir doesn't derserve to treated in this way given to his poor performances.

Munir didn't make anyone happy during those first few weeks at the start of the last season. Lucho shouldn't give him playing time when he repeatedly failed to deliver. Players like Sandro has actually contributed more but he doesn't get chances as often as Munir. Don't get me wrong, I think Munir has a great talent and he's in the long run a better player than Sandro, that is to say, if Munir manages to reach its full potential. But his development hasn't progressed at all! I still think he gets undeserved much trust. In this year, Munir tends very often to lost the ball and not least duels.

And I would like to talk about the YCL which you've already mentioned but I never got the chance to talk about it - until now. Yes, Munir was good during that tournament but Adama was much more dominant. It was him who created every chances to Munir and without Adama, Barca B wouldn't be champions from that tournament. In other words, Munir was good but Adama was the star.

God Serena

Why are you rude to me? Can't you just be nice to people in a conversation at least?

In this thread alone you have directly insulted my intelligence three times because my opinion is different from yours. Don't come to me with that "Why are you so rude to me" nonsense. I'm not the type to argue with people the way you constantly want to. You're the only person on this entire forum I even find myself at odds with.

I'm fully aware of it and even said about it myself. However, what I'm trying to say is that Munir doesn't derserve to treated in this way given to his poor performances.

In your opinion he doesn't deserve to be treated this way, but the coach's opinion is the one that matters, and the coach's opinion is far more important than yours. He's shown he has the potential to grow into the kind of player Lucho likes and for that reason he is more favored. It's not about who deserves what. We're not handing out first team spots like they're master balls.

Munir didn't make anyone happy during those first few weeks at the start of the last season. Lucho shouldn't give him playing time when he repeatedly failed to deliver. Players like Sandro has actually contributed more but he doesn't get chances as often as Munir. Don't get me wrong, I think Munir has a great talent and he's in the long run a better player than Sandro, that is to say, if Munir manages to reach its full potential. But his development hasn't progressed at all! I still think he gets undeserved much trust. In this year, Munir tends very often to lost the ball and not least duels.

Sandro actually got more minutes this past preseason than Munir did. Last season, despite not impressing, Munir was playing very well and clicked with the team. He had countless goals strike woodwork, get counted offside wrongly, and had blatant penalties against him not given. He just had bad luck, really. Since then he has stalled but it really doesn't matter, as the stalling of his development was primarily when playing with the B team.

And I would like to talk about the YCL which you've already mentioned but I never got the chance to talk about it - until now. Yes, Munir was good during that tournament but Adama was much more dominant. It was him who created every chances to Munir and without Adama, Barca B wouldn't be champions from that tournament. In other words, Munir was good but Adama was the star.

The UYL was the competition where Munir AND Adama were the most dominant. In that time Munir was the top scorer and was without a shadow of a doubt the primary reason Juvenil A (Not Barca B o_O) won the tournament last year, and it's likely why he was called up by Lucho in the first place.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He'll do well but I doubt he'll "light up the league". It will be tough for him at first to adjust to the english conditions and at this level.

Home of Barca Fans