Adama Traore

mc_lovin

He was limited in the beginning as well, but he wasn't brainless. Now he is. Not sure what happened, I was very pleased with his decision making before.

ajnotkeith

The problem is he's a very poor crosser of the ball. What good is a cross merchant who can't cross?

The first few games were a fluke and some of his crosses actually landed.

Total-Football

Another corner flag kissing winger. Cant leave the sideline just as a homesick person cant leave the doorstep. He and demebele are not good enough.

FinBarcelonafan

He was limited in the beginning as well, but he wasn't brainless. Now he is. Not sure what happened, I was very pleased with his decision making before.

It's amazing. It happens in football quite often. How can a new player look so good and then then into total donkey in few weeks? It seems quite common. Is it just high for playing for a new team? What the hell? He looks five times worse than when he started.

OVI9323

Please, Depay is better and makes better decisions than this lad

I agree with the fact that Depay is 10 times better, a killer with his national team.... but with barca his firsts month was top notch and then is level sunk for his standart. And for Adama i have the same feeling.
His level for the first 4-5 games was very good/more than satisfying but then he turn casper/ My hero Academia brainless type of mode.

Neeraj

I don't know if it's the fact that he was playing most of the minutes earlier and he was riding the Xavi wave, but like many have said here, he was definitely a lot smarter with his decision making. He was making passes when he had to and was beating players when he had to. Limited, but good.

I wonder if the fact that he doesn't start as much has now made him feel like he has to just do his trademark run with the ball anytime he comes on now? Or is his intelligence retarding? Not sure.

Laplacian

It's not rocket science, even the worst players in the world can have decent runs of form here and there. He moved to a new team, FC Barcelona for fucks sakes, and that probably had a decent effect on his playing for a bit. It happens quite a lot. Dan James was quite impressive for United for the first 10 games. Didn't change him from being a championship quality winger for the next 2 years or so. Same goes for Adama.

Home of Barca Fans