Adnan Januzaj

S7_MUFC

I don't think you have to worry about his development, if I were I would be more worried about a better side coming in and taking him off you. We all know contracts mean shit these days.
You should tell that to Rooney.....Janujaz has 5 year contract without a buyout clause so there is no way he's leaving United....

Martindn

I don't think you have to worry about his development, if I were I would be more worried about a better side coming in and taking him off you. We all know contracts mean shit these days.

Like who? He could have left in the summer when he had less than a year left. Especially with all the uncertainty around Moyes. I think with the state of the squad as it is, we would rather sell the naming rights to Old trafford.

In the end i would rather he had 4 and half years left than 6 months. Hence the relief.

Unbiased United

Whats most striking is the actual rate of improvement, a year and half ago he was struggling in the u21's, 6 months later he was the best player in the reserve league, and now hes coming in to our first team that is low on confidence and shining. Unbelievably relieved he signed that contract.

Anything can happen though i remember everyone saying Rooney was a better talent than Ronaldo, and at the time it was hard to argue he could very easily suffer a drop in form or confidence maybe even an injury as others in this thread has mentioned but at this moment in time every good thing we do goes through him.

Oh yeah I know, I'm not getting too carried away, but like you say at the minute it's really exciting where he's at.

Only a couple of weeks back he's said he would happily spend the rest of his career at United. Of course things can change quickly in football but it's extremely unlikely he's going anywhere else in the next couple of years at least, and by then you'd expect United to have gotten our shit together and be back competing.

Jenks

Only a couple of weeks back he's said he would happily spend the rest of his career at United. Of course things can change quickly in football but it's extremely unlikely he's going anywhere else in the next couple of years at least, and by then you'd expect United to have gotten our shit together and be back competing.

The lad won't even commit to a national side, you think he's going to show United any loyalty? If Madrid or Barca came in for him he'd be out the door.

H

Haruko The Goon

Remember this in football:

1. Talk is cheap
2. Money rules everything

Simple, but true.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Steven-Gerrard-e-Francesco-Totti.jpg

seems legit yo

but yh no - januzaj gonna either flop or big club.

DinhoR10

When Real Madrid come in and offer 150 mill for him Man U will probably take it :lol:

2 things though

1) You think he's going to get the legendary no 7 next season?

2) Since when is manchester united not a big club? Going through rough times but in 2011 they were considered in the top 3 along with barcelona and Real madrid.

Unbiased United

When Real Madrid come in and offer 150 mill for him Man U will probably take it :lol:

2 things though

1) You think he's going to get the legendary no 7 next season?

2) Since when is manchester united not a big club? Going through rough times but in 2011 they were considered in the top 3 along with barcelona and Real madrid.

1- I think so, in fact I'd be very surprised if not. He's built for carrying on the tradition of our number 7.

2- He supports Liverpool so is just having a dig at United (can't blame him, they've had a long enough time to wait to have the chance to mock us).

T

TataMascapenes

Belgium are stupid if they don't call him up for the World Cup, I'm sure he'd want to play there and his other "national teams" aren't in it.

T

TataMascapenes

He doesn't. He has been asked, but declined.

Source? Can't imagine him turning the chance down to play in a world cup, that could only mean he wants to play for England...Hell the kid doesn't even speak proper English...

Wouterinho

Source? Can't imagine him turning the chance down to play in a world cup, that could only mean he wants to play for England...Hell the kid doesn't even speak proper English...
If you spoke dutch, I could give you about a million sources. His dad has said multiple times that he prefers Kosovo, but since they don't have a national team, Januzaj hasn't decided yet. A recent decision from FIFA allows Kosovo to play friendly games, this might increase the odds of him joining Kosovo.
Anyway: I'm not saying there's no chance he'll choose Belgium in the end, I'm just if it were up to Belgium, he would've already played for them.

Home of Barca Fans