Adnan Januzaj

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Damn... I don't think I've seen anyone as good as him at age 18 in recent years, if only he opted to move and then Barca could've pounced :D. In all honesty do you guys see him staying at United in the coming years considering that the team seems in a sort of decline? I doubt the usual clubs like Madrid, Chelsea, or Bayern would push for him but which clubs will? I could see clubs like Dortmund, Juventus, and maybe PSG being the primary suitors while Barca and other PL clubs linger around with the occasional bid.

S7_MUFC

Damn... I don't think I've seen anyone as good as him at age 18 in recent years, if only he opted to move and then Barca could've pounced :D. In all honesty do you guys see him staying at United in the coming years considering that the team seems in a sort of decline? I doubt the usual clubs like Madrid, Chelsea, or Bayern would push for him but which clubs will? I could see clubs like Dortmund, Juventus, and maybe PSG being the primary suitors while Barca and other PL clubs linger around with the occasional bid.
we have him tied to 5 year contract so his immediate future is sorted out but his long term future could depend on our ability to qualify for top 4 on a regular basis..I don't think being best team in the league is necessary to retain his services because we will be able to compete financially with any team in the world...

Unbiased United

You're seriously suggesting he would want to leave United for the likes of Dortmund etc??.. Don't get me wrong they have a good team but they are a tier below United in the grand scheme of things, as are PSG and possibly even Juventus these days. The only two teams who I'd potentially be worried about are Barca and Real, but even then it's only if the player harbours 'dreams' of wanting to play for them.

Not sure why you think the team is in decline either. We've had a new manager and although the jury is obviously still out on him, the fact we had a shaky start to the season whilst he implements his ideas on the team is hardly the sign of a huge decline and reason for our players to want to jump ship. Incidentally we are now seven games unbeaten, and if we beat Arsenal (which is the real test for where United are at now) then it will be very much looking like business as usual for us.

It's a tough league now the Premier league with some really good teams, but we are still amongst the biggest teams in the world, and it would take a couple of tragic seasons until I'd start worrying about losing our top players.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
He is not leaving. Man U won't let him go. They let go of Pogba and won't repeat the same mistake but even that was hard headedness from SAF, nothing more. On the long run if Man U keep shuffling managers and Adnan keeps getting ignored because new managers want immediate success (ie, experienced players) then he might leave. Man U are not a selling club and won't sell if they don't want to. Sure, a lot of it had to do with SAF but he is only 18, so he will commit to the club for the next 2-3 years before jumping ships.

Martindn

A link i posted a page or so ago claims nearly every top club in the world wanted him before he signed that contract, so i imagine for the foreseable future there is no worries there it just depends on how Moyes performs, and how much Januzaj is utilized before we start to worry about him leaving.

I dont see him as talented as someone like Ronaldo or Messi, but then he isnt the same type of player. Id be interested to hear from someone who watched say Ozil, or Mata when they was 18 so we can compare. But he is so technically gifted its unreal, the fact he can come into our club at 18 and inspire us to play better as a team says it all really. I hope we get to see what he is really made of on sunday against Le Arse.

He'll leave like Ronaldo eventually. His father is his biggest influence by far and he told before he signed a contract that he has a certain plan for him. Doesn't sound to me like he wants him to play forever for us but simply learn his trade, become a global star and then join one of the big 2 in Spain. I'm amazed with him. The player I would compare him the most is your very own Iniesta. He'll be a sensational player for us and eventually end up as a 10.

What's most important about him is his mental state. He wants to become the best. Very humble being and doesn't get cocky like other his age (ie Pogba) He isn't afraid to take on players and looks like the biggest talent I've seen at United since Ronaldo/Rooney. Even Pogba didn't stand out as much as him at youth level.

Plisat

Yeah, his dad said his dream is seeing his son playing for Kosovo. Adnan stated that his dad would decide which country he'll play for. The problem is that Kosovo isn't (yet) recognized by the FIFA (however, I think I read somewhere that's only a matter of time). So he can wait or choose for Belgium or Albania. But if for instance he would now choose for Albania and FIFA acknowledges Kosovo in 2 years or so, he can still switch to Kosovo. Fifa allows changing nationalities in that kind of situations...

Well there are ongoing negotations with Serbia and I belive that Kosovo will soon be member of FIFA and UEFA.

If that happens soon, Kosovo has rights to call all his players. The request to accept Kosovo in FIFA was signed by Shaqiri, Xhaka, Behrami...
We hoope to see soon Kosovo National Team will start playing international matches. Kosovo has great players and will be consideret at the top of World football. With Januzaj- Man Unt, Shaqiri-Bayern, Xhaka- Borussia M, Behrami-Napoli, Dzemaili- Napoli, Cana-Lazio, Kasami-Fulham, Besart Berisha- best player in AUS league for past three years, Valmir Berisha- winner of Golden Boot U-17, T Xhaka- Basel, Rama- Real V, Mehmetaj- Freiburg, Berisha- Lazio goalkeeper and many other players.

Home of Barca Fans