Adriano Correia Claro

iced1776

it doesn't even matter what busquets does, we have absolutely no replacement for him if he gets injured or suspended

tk_TommyKim

how about we sign a fucking DM, would that be possible???

I agree. The only one who seems to be able to play the position other than Busquets is Keita, but he doesn't look natural at it. I think Marquez could fit into that spot, but his quality has gone down dramatically. Cesc definitely won't play in that role (he can, but it would be a waste of an attacking talent). Any idea who we might be able to bring in?

Back to Adriano, I think he will be a good signing...I just hope he doesn't get loaned off like everyone else.

desoe

Mundo Deportivo: Pep insisted Adriano to be signed, because of his versatility. As someone said - Pep's kind of player.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
foto_445719_CAS.jpg

[YOUTUBE]WF09bYc40mE[/YOUTUBE]

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Wow meta, that picture of Iniesta is iconic.

Tottally unexpected, I completely forgot about him, but I do remember thinking he would be a good squad player if we got him a couple of years back. Always signed him for my teams in Football Manager anyway :D.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I am liking Sandro more and more. Great signing in terms of versatility and price. That sorts out or cover problem for the fullback roles and even in midfield to some extent. With our formation I can't really see him being used in midfiled unless we are trying to close a game out in the CL or the like.

Now we just need to sign Javi Martinez or Sissoko and we are done for the transfer window.

Home of Barca Fans