Adriano Correia Claro

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
34507_415952578325_530113325_4479328_5803869_n.jpg

Dresses good.

bienvenido hermano.

Barcafan 2304

Sometimes, its the 'ordinary' signings that make the difference. This guy looks versatile (going on memory and clips ive been watching) reliable and has decent pace. Good to have him on board

nebeer

Love is All
Why exactly did we buy him? Who is he gonna cover? If its only LB, we have Abidal and Maxwell there... can he play as a DM or RB?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He can play on both sides of defense and also as a winger. I don´t think he can play a DM though.

S

Sharkswithlaserbeams

Why exactly did we buy him? Who is he gonna cover? If its only LB, we have Abidal and Maxwell there... can he play as a DM or RB?

He can play as a RB.

I don't get all the love for Maxwell at LB. I was frequently terrified when the ball would come down his side. A much-improved Busquets sitting back with the CBs will help; but on the (admittedly small) amount of information I have about Adriano, I don't see him as an obvious third choice at LB.

nebeer

Love is All
He can play on both sides of defense and also as a winger. I don´t think he can play a DM though.

Both sides of the defense is good, we needed a back up for Alves. So he is a good utility player then, a versatile one. Good :)

Home of Barca Fans